Fantasy-Faction Podcast – Episode 3
Wow, incredibly over 6000 people have listened to Mr Wiseall and myself. Now that not only makes me exceedingly proud, but kind of scares the crap outta me – I’ll be honest. 😉
This is the first time that Paul and myself have ever put our voices out there and so we have really appreciated the response from you guys – it has been fantastic. Over time we hope to settle into our roles as hosts and hopefully the show will get better and better
Somehow we made it to ‘New and Noteworthy’ on iTunes too, which is really cool. This is the third Podcast we have done and this time Paul and I meet up with Mr David Tallerman, author of Giant Thief. Here we look at his upcoming book, his portrayal of giants within it and then move on to a discussions of short stories. Rumors exist stating that Mr Tallerman has written between 100 and 200 short stories in his time, so we think he’ll have something to say on them!
A little later than originally planned due to a couple of editing issues, the Fantasy-Faction duo, Marc Aplin & Paul Wiseall, return for the third episode of the Fantasy-Faction podcast. In this episode, the pair meet up with Mr David Tallerman, author of the fresh and exciting novel, Giant Thief. We talk about his book, his portrayal of giants and then move on to a lengthy, but hopefully interesting, discussion on short stories – both from the reader’s and writer’s perspective. We end on a discussion on the upcoming sequel and a possible prequel.
- David’s novel Giant Thief is available here: Paperback or here Kindle
- David has a fantastic website, check it out here.
- You can read Marc’s review of Giant Thief here.
- David’s favourite story was: “I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream” by Harlan Ellison.
- It is not actually free, but you can read about it on Wikipedia.
- We wanted to say a HUGE thank you to people who have donated to the Fantasy-Faction server fees using the widget on the right hand side of this site.
- The Fantasy Writing Contest http://fantasywritingcontest.com/ is now open to submissions.