Don’t Show, Don’t Tell – Guest Blog by K. C. Alexander
 

Don’t Show, Don’t Tell

Guest Blog by K. C. Alexander

 
Big Fish & Begonia – Movie Review
 

Big Fish & Begonia

Movie Review

 
Monthly Short Story Winner: Regret and Redemption
 

Monthly Short Story Winner

“Keeper of the Clockwork Queen”

 

Browsing all articles tagged with marketing.

Angela Bole Interview – Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA)

Angela Bole Interview – Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA) 

The Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), based in the United States, has served independent publishers and self-published authors since 1983. The organization is one of the few to serve this market, providing a wide-range of opportunities for its over 3,000 members. Today, I am excited to introduce Angela Bole, the Chief Executive Officer of IBPA, […]

Continue reading...

Promoting Your Personality, A.K.A. Marketing For Authors In 2017

Promoting Your Personality, A.K.A. Marketing For Authors In 2017 

I stumbled across a Facebook status by an author friend who posted that he was about to start work on the ‘0.01% of being a writer’ that was building his personal brand (the other 99.99%, to his mind, being writing). Now, I hate to disagree with good friends. However, based on my experience, I’d say […]

Continue reading...

If It’s ‘Self-Promotion,’ You’re Doing It Wrong

If It’s ‘Self-Promotion,’ You’re Doing It Wrong 

I recently wrote a letter to my grandfather in advance of his 90th birthday, and told him a bit about some of the books I’ve been reading lately. He’s never been interested in reading fantasy, my primary genre of choice, but as a child I can still remember his bookshelf full of westerns written by […]

Continue reading...

Marketing for the Broke Author

Marketing for the Broke Author 

Starting when I was about twelve and ending just a few years ago, I wished on many stars, pennies in fountains and birthday candles to be a published writer. I used to declare that sales didn’t matter: I just wanted to be published. And I actually believed I would be content, just with that. At […]

Continue reading...