September 29, 2020, 06:29:45 AM

Author Topic: Sullivan Opening Riyria #4 for Beta Readers  (Read 630 times)

Offline night_wrtr

Sullivan Opening Riyria #4 for Beta Readers
« on: May 30, 2017, 01:56:24 PM »
Thought I would share as I know there are some good critters around here. Michael J. Sullivan is looking for beta readers for The Disappearance of Winter's Daughter (Book 4: The Riyria Chronicles). The beta reading is scheduled around 7/11-8/27. I'll probably be in the middle of my novel during that time, but I might throw my name in the bunch anyway. Looks like they will take several people as betas.

Here is the link to the post on his website:

Riyria Chronicles #4

He also posted what the process would look like here before you decide to sign up.

Offline Lady Ty

• Blessed River Lady and Defender of Baby Dragons
  • Ta'veren
  • So-Old-That-She-Can-Nearly-Be-Called-Oldest-Ty
Re: Sullivan Opening Riyria #4 for Beta Readers
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 11:51:18 PM »
Very impressed with and interested in those notes for beta readers. Michael J Sullivan is outstanding in the way he interacts with his fans and readers on Goodreads, comes over as good person as well as giving us great reading.The fact that he finishes writing a whole series before publishing first book speaks for itself.
I would love to beta read for this but do not have the concentration needed anymore, though I reckon it would be a rewarding experience for anyone prepared to do so. 
“This is the problem with even lesser demons. They come to your doorstep in velvet coats and polished shoes. They tip their hats and smile and demonstrate good table manners. They never show you their tails.” 
Leigh Bardugo, The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic