July 12, 2020, 04:52:09 PM

Author Topic: Looking for beta readers  (Read 835 times)

Offline S. K. Inkslinger

Looking for beta readers
« on: August 09, 2019, 11:33:07 AM »
Hello guys, another thread by me. I'm looking for beta readers for my first ever novel. It's extremely action centric, with loads of bloody action and inspired by Japanese mythology type of fictional world. The story revolves around half-man, half-yokai (demon), crow-winged warriors who are giant slayers. Do post here or message me if anyone is interested!  :D

Offline isos81

Re: Looking for beta readers
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 01:25:49 PM »
I'm interested but I'm currently on vacation for a week. So, if it's OK, count me in :)
Kallor shrugged. 'I've walked this land when the T'lan Imass were but children. I've commanded armies a hundred thousand strong. I've spread the fire of my wrath across entire continents, and sat alone upon tall thrones. Do you grasp the meaning of this?'

'Yes' said Caladan Brood. 'You never learn'

Offline S. K. Inkslinger

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 02:42:28 PM »
You're definitely in! Maybe you could give me your email through private message and I could send you the first chapters? I'm still not really sure how this works too, hahah.  ;D

Offline Matthew

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 07:37:03 AM »
Guess it depends on how much people want to do.

Some might want an epub or whatever of the whole thing to read and review for you, others might want to do a line by line type thing on a couple of chapters, etc.

What are you looking for?

Offline S. K. Inkslinger

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2019, 10:24:13 AM »
Probably depends on what my beta readers wanted to do. I'm kind of quite alright with anything, really.

Offline isos81

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2019, 12:14:36 PM »
Probably depends on what my beta readers wanted to do. I'm kind of quite alright with anything, really.

I'm not an expert on line by line checking. I would prefer to read the whole story and tell you what I feel if it's OK :)
Kallor shrugged. 'I've walked this land when the T'lan Imass were but children. I've commanded armies a hundred thousand strong. I've spread the fire of my wrath across entire continents, and sat alone upon tall thrones. Do you grasp the meaning of this?'

'Yes' said Caladan Brood. 'You never learn'