March 26, 2019, 06:35:05 AM

Author Topic: How much did you write today?  (Read 186094 times)

Offline Ryan Mueller

• Needs a Cheesy Quest Fantasy baa-aadly
  • Writing Group
  • Auror
    • View Profile
    • Ryan W. Mueller
Re: How much did you write today?
« Reply #1590 on: March 15, 2019, 05:13:16 AM »
I need to finish the book I'm writing and then take a little time to write a short story for an anthology. I'm so excited that I was asked to be a part of an anthology with quite a few talented authors in it. Even better, I have an idea that really fits well with the theme of the anthology.

Offline Ray McCarthy

« Reply #1591 on: March 16, 2019, 10:00:00 AM »
I'm supposed to be proofing and editing. Instead I've nearly completed a draft of another 'Celtic Otherworld' book, bringing total up to 16. This one goes between 'Exiles and Refuge' which covers the final Fay (Sidhe, Elves, Faerie) pullout from Earth and "Four Kids, One Foxe", about four Fay kids mysteriously transported to the house of a History Professor in Belfast who has just retired, it's set about 11 years after 'Exiles and Refuge', so space maybe even for another one or two.

So actual writing has slowed to a couple of words a day. I WILL have to edit in all the annotations I have from proof reading other books and finish editing my friend's book. I might add about 8,000 to 14,000 words to the current WIP, 'The Ensorcelled Maid' once I've edited in the proof reading annotations.
I did update my blog too.

Offline Eli_Freysson

« Reply #1592 on: March 16, 2019, 10:54:21 AM »
I finished the third in my Days of the Watcher Gothic/Lovecraftian fantasy horror trilogy on Monday, and a couple of days ago I started on my next project: The First Run, about a Firefly/Han Solo-esque spaceship crew. I'm hoping to finish the first chapter tomorrow.

I'll notify your next of kin... that you sucked!