December 15, 2019, 08:31:14 PM

Author Topic: Greetings and Introductions!  (Read 483 times)

Offline ChristopherLee

Greetings and Introductions!
« on: August 05, 2016, 09:54:57 PM »
Greetings Fellow Bards and Storytellers!

I am posting to introduce myself and hopefully start to get to know you all! I am an aspiring author, still growing and honing my craft. I wanted to drop you guys a little line about me. I am a wordsmith first and foremost. I love the written word and can't tear myself away from the computer, which makes my wife completely bonkers. I am a rebel philosopher and just a general pain in the ass, it is nice to meet you. I am working currently towards publishing my first novel, Man's Damnation. I am also working with a coalition of authors to build a collective raft where Indie Authors can thrive and find avenues promote their work and build their readership. It is a full plate, but a welcome one. I hope to learn more about you all in the coming days, weeks, and months.

Cheers!

Christopher Lee
Author of Man's Damnation - https://www.inkshares.com/books/man-s-damnation-lore-of-the-aos-s-
Founder of the Indie Authors Collective - https://indieauthorscollective.weebly.com

Offline The Gem Cutter

• Captain Analogy
  • Writing Group
  • Khaleesi
  • We've exhausted all possibilities - time to begin.
    • View Profile
    • The Gem Cutter Tales
Re: Greetings and Introductions!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 09:57:25 PM »
Welcome,
I am fairly new myself, but I am a step or two behind you. Finishing my draft now, and then... the WORLD.

Look forward to hearing from you. I am interested in your Indie experience, as I have not yet decided what to do with this novel when I finish it.
-Gem Cutter
The Gem Cutter
"Each time, there is the same problem: do I dare? And then if you do dare, the dangers are there, and the help also, and the fulfillment or the fiasco. There's always the possibility of a fiasco. But there's also the possibility of bliss." - Joseph Campbell

Offline Eclipse

• Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
  • Dragonrider
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 10:12:49 PM »
Welcome Dracula , I mean Christopher
According to some,* heroic deaths are admirable things

* Generally those who don't have to do it.Politicians and writers spring to mind

Jonathan Stroud:Ptolmy's Gate

Offline ChristopherLee

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 10:38:32 PM »
YES SOMEONE WHO KNOWS!