July 16, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

Author Topic: Adventures in Writing  (Read 32589 times)

Offline Eclipse

• Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
  • Ta'veren
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures in Writing
« Reply #330 on: July 14, 2018, 07:35:43 AM »
What is your book called @NedMarcus ? You should put a link in your sig.
According to some,* heroic deaths are admirable things

* Generally those who don't have to do it.Politicians and writers spring to mind

Jonathan Stroud:Ptolmy's Gate

Offline NedMarcus

« Reply #331 on: July 14, 2018, 02:00:30 PM »
What is your book called @NedMarcus ? You should put a link in your sig.

The book's called Blue Prometheus. The link's a good idea; I've been meaning to add it.

Many writers in the SPBO 2018, including me, are putting their books up for sale for 99c, from 1-5th August. I'd like to put up a link somewhere here, not sure where, nearer the time. There should be 100+ fantasy novels on sale then. @WilliamRay is there, too.

Offline WilliamRay

« Reply #332 on: July 14, 2018, 03:14:16 PM »
Many writers in the SPBO 2018, including me, are putting their books up for sale for 99c, from 1-5th August. I'd like to put up a link somewhere here, not sure where, nearer the time. There should be 100+ fantasy novels on sale then. @WilliamRay is there, too.

We're not supposed to tell people that yet, so... shhh!  ;)
I haven't read Blue Prometheus yet, but it looks frightfully good, considering that our books are squared off against each other in the very first round of SPFBO!  Yikes. :D

But yes, for those wishing to play the SPFBO home game, there may or may not be a sale so you can more easily afford read along with the epic conflict of SPFBO 2018... a sale which I definitely gave you no hint would be happening, if it did happen, which maybe it won't, I'm certainly not saying.

If it were to happen, maybe Ned will come back and post a link to it later, if such a thing existed, which it might, but I'm certainly not saying it will or that he would, or that either of us are involved, if it is happening, because I can neither confirm nor deny it.

Offline NedMarcus

« Reply #333 on: July 15, 2018, 05:08:58 AM »

We're not supposed to tell people that yet, so... shhh!  ;)
I haven't read Blue Prometheus yet, but it looks frightfully good, considering that our books are squared off against each other in the very first round of SPFBO!  Yikes. :D

...If it were to happen, maybe Ned will come back and post a link to it later, if such a thing existed, which it might, but I'm certainly not saying it will or that he would, or that either of us are involved, if it is happening, because I can neither confirm nor deny it.

If it were to happen, Ned might do that. The competition is strong all the way, I think, so anything could happen, but given the choice, I'd have preferred not meet other members here in the first round—the final round maybe  :)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 05:38:20 AM by NedMarcus »