May 25, 2017, 11:35:17 AM

Author Topic: Godblind UK release date  (Read 1874 times)

Offline AnnaStephens

Re: Godblind UK release date
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2017, 07:24:32 AM »
Yay! We will meet again!
The Red Gods wax and the Light wanes. Blood rises. Find the herald, staunch the flow.

Godblind published June 2017 by Harper Voyager UK

Offline Eclipse

• Threadomancer and Discoverer of Obscure and Ancient Threads
  • Ta'veren
  • Goats for ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2017, 08:25:55 AM »
I try to get there as well, will you do be signings I was thinking of getting Godblind for a present for a  young friend. It be awesome.

I don't know what you could scribble something inspirational as she's still in uni and she loves reading.

I'm Saloninus, by the way. And I tell lies, from time to time. Which goes to prove the old rule; never entirely trust a man who talks about himself in the third person.

Blue and Gold by K.J Parker

Offline AnnaStephens

« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2017, 07:18:32 AM »
Hi Eclipse

Yes, there will be a signing at the end of the event. I'll try and be inspirational!!! Best start thinking now, actually...  ;)
The Red Gods wax and the Light wanes. Blood rises. Find the herald, staunch the flow.

Offline Jmack

• Hircum Magna Rex of the Fabled Atku Temple, and writing context regular
  • Writing Group
  • Elderling
  • ridiculously obscure is my super power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2017, 12:13:50 PM »
Hmmm.... if I cancel my Amazon pre-order, and one of my F-F friends were pick up a book and have the AUTHOR HERSELF!!!!!!!!!! sign it, and then send me the book, and trust I'd pay (heh heh), then I could almost be there!

8)

Maybe the inscription could read: "Glad you bought my book. Now f'ing write yours. Love and a kick in the arse, Anna"
Or something suitably inspirational like that.  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 12:15:38 PM by Jmack »
Change, when it comes, will step lightly before it kicks like thunder. (GRMatthews)
You are being naive if you think that any sweet and light theme cannot be strangled and force fed it's own flesh. (Nora)

Offline Rostum

« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2017, 07:06:36 PM »
You have mail.

Offline AnnaStephens

« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2017, 07:24:32 AM »
Hmmm.... if I cancel my Amazon pre-order, and one of my F-F friends were pick up a book and have the AUTHOR HERSELF!!!!!!!!!! sign it, and then send me the book, and trust I'd pay (heh heh), then I could almost be there!

8)

Maybe the inscription could read: "Glad you bought my book. Now f'ing write yours. Love and a kick in the arse, Anna"

I asked Adrian Selby at the FF meet up to write "Thanks for guilt-tripping me into the buying the book" in Snakewood as a joke - so he did! Both the best and worst dedication I've got! But that Adrian, what a legend - love him.  ;) ;)

So I'm happy to write anything! You could always bank transfer the money and postage beforehand to your dedicated purchaser...

Anna

Offline AnnaStephens

« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2017, 07:25:23 AM »
Ain't no party like a Godblind party, 'cuz at a Godblind party everyone dies...

Wait, what?

Anyway, if you fancy joining me to welcome my murderous little child into the world, you can find all the details here: https://www.waterstones.com/events/godblind-launch-with-anna-stephens/birmingham

Also, guys, don't forget the Starburst Magazine competition is still live!

Offline Jmack

• Hircum Magna Rex of the Fabled Atku Temple, and writing context regular
  • Writing Group
  • Elderling
  • ridiculously obscure is my super power.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2017, 11:49:41 AM »

8)

I asked Adrian Selby at the FF meet up to write "Thanks for guilt-tripping me into the buying the book" in Snakewood as a joke - so he did! Both the best and worst dedication I've got! But that Adrian, what a legend - love him.  ;) ;)

So I'm happy to write anything! You could always bank transfer the money and postage beforehand to your dedicated purchaser...

Anna

Oh, yeah. It's on. @Rostum is my TaskRabbit.  ;D
Change, when it comes, will step lightly before it kicks like thunder. (GRMatthews)
You are being naive if you think that any sweet and light theme cannot be strangled and force fed it's own flesh. (Nora)

Offline AnnaStephens

« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2017, 07:36:04 PM »
Awesomesauce

Tags: