November 22, 2019, 07:05:43 PM

Author Topic: YA Epic Fantasy Novel - Free Advance Copies  (Read 112 times)

Offline J.W. Golan

YA Epic Fantasy Novel - Free Advance Copies
« on: October 19, 2019, 09:41:40 PM »
I have scheduled the release of the second book in my YA Fantasy series, the Stormfall Chronicles for the 19th of December. I am looking for honest reviews and am giving out advance copies for Book 2.

To give a little background, I am a previously published non-fiction author (through a traditional publishing house), who has turned to writing epic fantasy as a medium that I could share with my three teenage daughters.

The series follows the story of Lynette, a young woman who travels to the Fae Academy with dreams of becoming a sorceress, together with the story of Baxter, a young squire who flees his home kingdom in hopes of becoming a knight. In the second novel, a dragon has been reported on the edge of the Fae Kingdom - the first such sighting in centuries. Lynette and Baxter are tasked to track-down the whereabouts and intentions of the fiery beast, while new threats continue to emerge from both within and without the Fae Kingdom.

I have set up a Google Form to sign-up for a pre-publication, advance copy of the book:
https://forms.gle/p7BBdSbf5PRGRE4H9

A more complete synopsis of the book can be found under the sign-up form. Book 1 will also be made available for free to reviewers - although I have incorporated sufficient background for the leading storylines to allow Book 2 to stand on its own.

Thanks again to everyone for their support and interest.

J.W. Golan

Genre: YA Epic Fantasy