April 10, 2020, 03:35:59 AM

Author Topic: Want to Have Your Novel Reviewed?  (Read 122960 times)

Offline Bender

Re: Want to Have Your Novel Reviewed?
« Reply #420 on: February 11, 2020, 06:27:25 PM »
Back Cover Blurb:

From the dawn of man, the war between Demons and Angels has ravaged the land. Two thousand years of peace has lulled the people into a false sense of security. Malach is on a journey to find his place in the world and pick a side in the war that is quickly approaching, meeting unlikely allies along the way.

That sounds interesting. If it has minimal grimdark elements, I'll review this.

Just started on Paternus, this will happen after I finish that (couple of weeks max), if that's ok.
"I shall hunt your firstborn children and laugh with glee as I tell them of your death in terrible detail, with many unpleasant adjectives!" - M-Bot

"Who needs science when you have a dragon?" - Neil DeGrasse Tyson in Sharknado 6

Offline VoiceNerd

« Reply #421 on: March 04, 2020, 04:29:00 PM »
Genre: Fantasy
Length: ebook (92 pages) Paperback (108 pages)
Format:Paperback or Kindle
Back Cover Blurb: THE AGE OF MEN IS OVER
All that remains of the old world is Abarku, a human, residing amongst the elves who have returned to the lands they once called home long before men ruled. All welcome him graciously, except for one fierce hunter named Quith. Peace endures until an outsider arrives, bringing them death and uncertainty. Misfortune strikes and Quith’s beloved suffers a grave wound - with his only hope a mysterious magic from the ancient kingdom of Kror, long since erased from history. Quith reluctantly accepts Abarku’s knowledge about the kingdoms of old, as they must travel together and survive the journey through the magical woodlands, encountering sinister beasts and worse in order to save their friend before his last breath.
How Many Copies Available for Reviewers: Available on Amazon/Amazon Kindle
Stipulations: Any reviews either here or Amazon would be greatly appreciated.
If Life Were Easy It Would Be Boring

Offline KeithBlenman

« Reply #422 on: March 25, 2020, 04:58:06 PM »
Name: Keith Blenman

Email:quietwriter129@aol.com

Website URL: https://www.amazon.com/Girl-Drank-Poison-Vecris-Book-ebook/dp/B084KXB6YY/

Novel Title: The Girl Drank Poison

Genre: Fantasy

Length: 42,000 words (133 kindle normalized pages)

Format: Kindle, or pdf if you prefer

Back Cover Blurb:
A magic potion may spoil; its intended effects lost to time. The power of a potion, however, never fades. It contorts, deforms, and mutates, often leading to something monstrous. Thus tragedy befalls Zellin Percour, a young woman tricked into drinking an expired love potion. Now, transformed into an abomination, she’s rampaging her way toward the town of Sleeping Bear, hellbent on finding the man who deceived her.

Horace is enjoying his quiet life. He loves his wife, his children, and his shop in Sleeping Bear. He’s grateful that his violent past is buried deeper than the bodies left in his wake. But when a fool leads disaster to his door, he must revive his lethal talents or risk losing everything.

Griever wields a weapon of untold power. She’s also only two feet tall. This makes her both the deadliest and most easily overlooked bounty hunter in the world. She’s caught the scent of her hero, legendary pirate Lorenzo Blade, and is eager to discover if the man lives up to his myth. Her trail leads her to Sleeping Bear, where she’s about to discover all manner of hell lying beneath the surface.

How Many Copies Available for Reviewers: unlimited

Stipulations: No stipulations!

Offline zackargyle

Voice of War by Zack Argyle
« Reply #423 on: March 26, 2020, 03:55:09 PM »
Hi all! My debut epic fantasy novel, Voice of War, was slated to come out April 12th. Because everyone is quarantined and stuck inside, I decided to release it nearly a month early. Now that it's out, I'd love for you to read it and let the world know what you think!

Name: Zack Argyle
Email: zack.argyle@gmail.com
Website URL: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084F96GFZ
Novel Title: Voice of War
Genre: Epic Fantasy
Length: 367 pages (print)
Format: Any ebook format
Stipulations: None

Chrys Valerian is a threadweaver, a high general, and soon-to-be father. But to the people of Alchea, he is the Apogee—the man who won the war.

When a stranger's prophecy foretells danger to Chrys' child, he must do everything in his power to protect his family—even if the most dangerous enemy is the voice in his own head.

To the west, a sheltered girl seeks to find her place in the world.

To the south, a young man's life changes after he dies.

Together, they will change the world—whether they intend to or not.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 05:31:52 PM by zackargyle »

Offline KyonaChronicles

« Reply #424 on: April 06, 2020, 07:06:30 AM »
Hi from Australia everyone,
I'm actually posting on behalf of my wife, who's just released her debut novel, Heir of the Curse. It's a YA fantasy novel with a story that I highly recommend.

Hope you enjoy! Look forward to your reviews on Amazon. :-)

Raymond White

Name: Deborah Grace White
Email: deborah@deborahgracewhite.com
Website URL: http://deborahgracewhite.com
Novel Title: Heir of the Curse
Genre: YA Fantasy/coming of age fantasy/fantasy, adventure, touch of romance.
Length:147k words
Format: Any you like (just let me know)
Back Cover Blurb:
Kyona’s lost heir is found—but his birthright might be his greatest curse

Calinnae’s world is shattered when a discovery about his best friend Jonan brings the king’s soldiers down on both families. Barely avoiding their pursuers, the two friends escape with nothing but each other, and the stories of the past they grew up with. Stories that might hold answers, if they turn out to be more than just legends.

Still hunted, they set out for Kyona’s infamous mountains, assisted by Elnora, an unlikely rescuer with mysteries of her own. They hope to find answers, perhaps even the dragons of legend, whose magic might be the key to restoring Kyona’s ancient bloodline.

But the mountains hold more than just magic—they hold a secret that none of the friends are prepared for. And Calinnae’s response, as much as Jonan’s, will decide whether the kingdom stands or falls.

If you enjoy adventure, fantasy, mystery, and clean romance, discover the world of the Kyona Chronicles today. Heir of the Curse is the first of four novels in the series.

How Many Copies Available for Reviewers: 10

Stipulations: No sharing the link. Please email Deborah to get in touch.