October 15, 2018, 04:53:26 PM

Author Topic: Want to Have Your Novel Reviewed?  (Read 87175 times)

Offline Daeaye

• Seeker
  • Don't trust someone who refuses to read.
    • View Profile
    • A Blackbird's Epiphany
Re: Want to Have Your Novel Reviewed?
« Reply #375 on: July 24, 2018, 10:08:10 AM »
Name: Kim Wedlock
Email: ablackbirdsepiphany@gmail.com
Website URL: http://www.ablackbirdsepiphany.co.uk/
Novel Title: The Zi'veyn
Genre: Fantasy
Length: 599 pages
Format: Kindle/PDF [paperback to follow]
Back Cover Blurb:
   Magic is formed in the heart - specifically, in a fifth chamber tucked between the left ventricle and aorta. Like blood, it cannot form outside of a living body, and so the existence of magic loose in the world, raw and unshaped, is an absolute impossibility.
   And so, when magic is discovered, raw and unshaped, loose in the forests of Turunda and tearing the land to shreds, the Order of Mages is accused of sabotage during an already tumultuous time.

With the Order under close scrutiny and wars raging all around them, only Rathen Koraaz, a banished mage and deceased by all official records, has the time and the expertise to handle it before the world collapses beneath itself. With the help of a renowned historian and an inquisitor of the Hall of the White Hammer, they set out on a search for answers and solutions, until desperation leads them to chase the legends of an extinct people and the original users of magic.

Harbouring secrets of faith, magic and vengeance, the group and their tag-alongs - a duelist, a tribal and a child - flee harpy attacks in the wilds, riots in the cities, and the eternal hunt of imperial assassins in even the depths of the desert.
   But does the relic even exist? And if it doesn't, how far will their world crumble before they can find an alternative?

How Many Copies Available for Reviewers: Endless [digital]
Stipulations: Reviewer will have to pay for hard copy (much to my own regret); PDF can be supplied free; Kindle will be free on certain occasions but is always available through Kindle Unlimited
   Post reviews wherever you'd like to, though it's blogs/websites/amazon that I'm most interested in.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 11:13:04 AM by Daeaye »
The Zi'veyn - The Devoted Trilogy, Book One - 2018
The Archguardians of Laceria - 2016
My Blog

« Reply #376 on: August 04, 2018, 09:19:44 PM »
Name:   Mark Anthony Tierno (thank my parents for the great writer's name!)
Email:  marktierno@maldene.com
Website URL: http://www.maldene.com
Novel Title:  Maldene (first book out as Volume One and Volume Two).  Also the second full book in the series is now out:  "Maldene II:  Mysteries Of Olde"
Genre: Epic Fantasy (with a little SF thrown in starting with Maldene II.)
Length: Maldene Volume One:  177,000 words.
           Maldene Volume Two:  180,000 words
           Maldene II:  Mysteries Of Olde:  375,000 words
Format:  ebook

Back Cover Blurb:
   -Maldene Volume One:

Maldene is a world of magic and science, wizards and dragons; but home also to an incredible secret.  One jealously guarded by History’s most villainous being: Miro.  For centuries his presence has been plaguing the nightmares of gods and men; the world is in his thrall, there is no one willing to face him.

Or perhaps there is.  The young wizard Sabu, and his elven friend Eldar, lead their companions on a journey to seek a destiny foretold them by a blind gold-skinned gypsy.  Fighting a three-hundred foot dragon will be but the beginning of this quest, as they journey the globe in search of answers to the mystery of Miro’s villainy, and uncover the world’s long-buried secrets.  For they are destined to lead a new battle against this most ancient of evils, to gather all beneath the banner of a mysterious King and face the unfaceable.

There is just one problem:  Miro is counting on their success.

An epic in itself, but this is only half of this first novel of Maldene.  Read the rest of it in Maldene Volume Two, and see the dramatic conclusion that but paves the way for far more to come.

-Maldene Volume Two:
The first Maldene novel concludes in Volume 2 as Sabu, Eldar, and Sindar and the rest go on a quest to unearth the remains of the last and grandest of the Great Human Kingdoms of old, Thïr Tÿorca.  Their goal:  Find what they can in the ancient ruins that can help them in their coming battle against the forces of Miro, and maybe even unearth the reason why it seems as Thïr Tÿorca had remained free of Miro's touch so long ago.  The problem:  Is this just another one of Miro's deeply laid plans, or a shred of hope?

While this brings the first novel of Maldene to a truly epic finale', this is still only the first chapter in a saga that will span the stars and challenge your imagination.  Just to put things into perspective, this first full Maldene novel- Volumes One and Two in combination- is on par, in terms of both plot and length, with the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy combined.  And this is only the beginning.

Like for any good epic, this second half of the first novel of Maldene has some extras.  The appendices at the end of Volume Two include an alphabet, dictionary of local words, and some added notes about the world of Maldene that bring it all to life.  For this is more than simply a story, this is... legend.

-Maldene II:  Mysteries Of Olde:
Of all that Sabu and his companions discovered in the bowels of Thïr Tÿorca in the first full Maldene novel, a simple looking map was the most mysterious. An indestructible map in an unknown language that starts them on a quest to seek out answers from the fabled Great Sage at the Foot of the World.
And yet, these answers are only the beginning, for it puts them on the road to the most incredible secret anywhere on or off Maldene. A terrifying awe-inspiring revelation that provides the first clue as to the real goal of the villainous Miro.

How Many Copies Are Available: It's ebook, so water I pretty much feel like, but if enough requests start coming in then I may just  start pointing people to a spot on my site where I have a multi-book discount set up.

« Reply #377 on: August 16, 2018, 06:02:05 PM »
Just spotted the typo.  At the bottom that should read "whatever" I feel like, not "water".

« Reply #378 on: August 21, 2018, 02:50:43 AM »
Name: Rebecca Bosevski
Email: On request :)
Website URL: http://rebeccajaynebosevski.wixsite.com/author
Novel Title: Enchanting the Fey: A fairy tale for grown-ups. (Enchanting the Fey Book 1)
Length: 205 pages
Format: eBook and paperback (see stipulations)
Back Cover Blurb:
  They say she is enchanted, the most powerful of Fey. He’s been sent to kill her, before she destroys them all. It’s a good thing neither of them believes in prophecies...

…right?

Delivered to the Fey realm, she must awaken the power her mother suppressed. But why did she keep this world hidden from her in the first place? Being a fairy was every kids dream.

Or was it?

She needed to know more about the life her mother ran from. Desmoree had to find answers. It was a long shot, but maybe, just maybe, she could ask the Fey that tried to kill her for help.

Could she trust him?

It was unlikely.

But what did she have to lose?

He’d already tried to kill her once.

Enter a realm divided by power, ruled by prophecy and on the brink of annihilation.

How Many Copies Available for Reviewers: Endless [digital],
Stipulations: Paperbacks only provided in certain occasions due to shipping costs, availability etc. I can provide instafreebie link for an eBook to any/all reviewers so that you can read on any device you choose.
   Post reviews wherever you'd like to, though it's blogs/websites/amazon that I'm most interested in.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 08:55:18 AM by rebeccajaynebosevski »

Offline C.Newman

« Reply #379 on: September 18, 2018, 10:31:15 AM »

Name: Conor Newman
Email: conornewman.author@gmail.com
Website URL: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1718036116
Novel Title: Shadowblade: The Beginning
Genre: Fantasy (Sword and Sorcery)
Length: 321 Pages
Format: ebook
Back Cover Blurb:

A cynical and sometimes abrupt seventeen year old, Ysabell is bored of her life in the small farming community where she works as a barmaid. She dreams of a life of adventure. A strange elven trader, staying in the village tavern on his way to the city, becomes the catalyst for change in her life. She sets out on a journey that teaches her of loss, true sacrifice, heroism, bravery and why we should be careful what we wish for.

Ysabell earns a reputation for determination against the odds. She leads her small group of companions, each with their own unique quirks and troubles, through battles, ambushes, and the depths of the abyss. The stakes couldn’t be higher, legions of demons and hordes of goblins descend upon Carraigbán City. She must overcome her own insecurities,  redefine her views on right and wrong, learn to control her anger and come to terms with her loss if she is to have any chance of surviving... if she is to have any chance of preventing an apocalypse, that seeks to destroy far more than just one city.

How Many Copies Available for Reviewers: unlimited
Stipulations:
 I would prefer if copies of the ebook didn't get spread around. But I can't really stop that. So at least make sure anyone you share with leaves a review too :p

I would recommend reading the sample chapters on Amazon (link above under website) first and see if its your cup of tea. If its something you think you might like to read, then message me and I'll send you the ebook. Its also available from Kindle unlimited for free for anyone who has that or Amazon Prime.

Note: (Not Suitable for under 15's)

Offline TS-Thompson

« Reply #380 on: October 04, 2018, 01:59:32 AM »
Name:    T. S. Thompson

Email:    contact@TS-Thompson.com

Website URL:  https://ts-thompson.com/

Author facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/T.S.Thompson.Author/

Novel TitleThe Land of Good Dreams

Genre: YA fantasy fiction

Length: 314 pages in paperback, eBook formats change depending on font size of reader

Format: Review copies available in PDF, MOBI, and EPUB

Back Cover Blurb:
Samantha’s first foster home couldn’t handle her screaming nightmares. Upon turning thirteen years old, Samantha is fortunate to come live with the Beckmans, a caring couple trying to overcome their own loss.

Every night that Samantha dreams, she relives that tragic night over and over, unable to alter the outcome.
One night, one nightmare, everything changes. A massive black wolf carries Samantha off to The Land of Good Dreams. This dream world is a fascinating land full of light, wonder, and magic. Her awake world and dream worlds begin to intertwine. She finds herself wondering who the boy in her dreams is.

Deep within her, hope sprouts. Hope for a family again, hope for friendships, and hope to be like the child she was before her life shattered, seemingly unmendable.

The Land of Good Dreams takes you on an uplifting adventure where Samantha faces challenges to overcome struggles and reach for victories.

How Many Copies Available for Reviewers: I have no limits currently

Stipulations: I need reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. eBooks are free but please ask before sharing.

Offline woodheat

« Reply #381 on: October 08, 2018, 11:57:26 PM »
Name: Michael Lynes (@woodheat)

Email: mikelynes@gmail.com

Website URL:https://mikelynes.wixsite.com/mlynesauthor
Novel Title: Destroyer's Blood
Length: 350 pages
Format: PDF - ARC Copies - eBook (will be published at the end of October)
Back Cover Blurb:

Destroyer's Blood – Book 1 of The Blood Series: A Fantasy Novel by Michael Lynes

Dev shook his head, spitting out dust and rock chips. The last rays of the setting sun stained the ground crimson. "Betrayer," he murmured, ears still ringing from the terrific explosion, "we have a problem."

The cryptic message from Olympus changes everything... One moment Devcalion and Betrayer are free, climbing up Half Dome without a care in the world, the next they are dragged into battle with the Destroyer, Zeus's ancient foe.

The Dark Power is merciless, and time is running out. It's up to Dev and Tray to try to stop him, or the world of men and gods is doomed.

Book One of the Blood Series – Destroyer's Blood by award-winning author - Michael Lynes

How Many Copies Available for Reviewers: 50 ARC copies available

Stipulations: ARC's are formatted PDF - The bok is in final format - cover art is not yet completed so no cover. All ARC signups will receive an eBook (mobi or epub) when the book is released. Also free copies of the short-story prequel - "It's In the Blood" are available on amazon and all other formats - https://www.books2read.com/u/mVB8z5 - Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Its-Blood-Michael-Lynes-ebook/dp/B07FXT8KKL/ref=zg_bs_8624222011_f_61?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=95QVS5G5V0KASJB7DKZE

Please feel free to message me - twitter @woodheat or https://www.facebook.com/The-Adventures-of-Devcalion-The-Blood-Series-2166698726709628/promotions/?refSource=pages_manager_bar&section=all_promotions

Offline JakobTanner

« Reply #382 on: October 13, 2018, 10:16:57 PM »
Name: Jakob Tanner
Email: tannerjkob@gmail.com
Website URL: www.jakobtanner.com
Novel Title: Arcane Kingdom Online: The Chosen
Genre: Fantasy, LitRPG, Gamelit
Length: 230 pages
Format: eBook

Back Cover Blurb:

Log-in or die.

Those are the only choices left for Clay Hopewell. Infected with the ZERO virus, he has less than twenty-four hours before he bites the dust. With no cure available, there’s only one option left: digitally reincarnate himself in the most advanced virtual reality game ever, the mysterious and newly released Arcane Kingdom Online.

But cheating death and gaining immortality isn’t that easy. If Clay survives the risky cognitive upload process, he’ll still have to contend with a fantasy world teetering on the brink of crisis. Worse, a quarter of the in-game population hates his starting race, he can’t unlock the mage class he wants, and a malevolent glitch threatens to upend the very existence of his new reality.

If Clay doesn’t learn the rules of his new surroundings quickly, his second chance at life will be a lot worse than his first.

Press play to start.

how Many Copies Available for Reviewers: 50 ARCs available

Stipulations: I need Amazon and Goodreads reviews. Please email me if interested.