May 25, 2017, 11:35:26 AM

Author Topic: Want to Have Your Novel Reviewed?  (Read 68747 times)

Re: Want to Have Your Novel Reviewed?
« Reply #345 on: March 19, 2017, 07:02:26 PM »
Name: Malcom
Email: officialsilverwing@gmail.com
Title: Silver Wing Volume One: Gale
Genre: Superhero Fantasy
Length: 55,000 words, 165 printed pages
Format: eBook
Back cover blurb: To Antoine Silver, becoming a hero never meant super-strength or invisibility. Instead, it meant following in his father's footsteps to join the New Stratos Police Department. When he develops actual superpowers, Antoine determines that he has an obligation to use them for good despite the more sinister options available to him. With the help of his new friend Alex, Antoine gears up for the fight of his life to prove that he has what it takes to uphold his family legacy.

My wife and I recently released our debut eBook on Amazon and we are looking to get more reviews on our page. Our book has been well reviewed by the few who have read it, so you won't be disappointed by a dull story. If you are interested, please contact us and we will send you a FREE copy of our book. We are also more than willing to return the favor, so send us your books as well.

Offline Rtran

« Reply #346 on: April 20, 2017, 04:03:04 AM »
Name: R. Tran

Email: Private message me in this site

Website URL: http://www.rtranbooks.com

Novel Title: The Rashade': Chronicles of the Coranydas vol 1

Genre: Fantasy

Length: Paperback: 300 pages Kindle: 425 pages

Format:paperback and ebook

Back Cover Blurb: After her father was murdered before her eyes, Mara Coranyda  traded a life of privilege, for one devoted to vengeance.  Shortly into her quest to find the mage that murdered him, Mara discovered it wouldn't be an easy task to accomplish. Not only would she have to find the magical artifacts to destroy him, but she would also have to raise an army to stop his conquest of her homeland.

The look Inside option is enabled on my Amazon listing and will allow you to read a sample of my work. There are also excerpts on my website listed above. I have a blog there as well.

How Many Copies Available for Reviewers:(10) Negotiable based on the response and type of format requested. All copies will be given to reviewers at no charge.

Stipulations:I have two good reviews on Amazon but I want to build awareness there and on other sites. Reviewers are encouraged to post on a variety of platforms and sites. They may share with one other person as the format allows. I would like feedback on the book as a whole including cover and artwork.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 02:16:29 PM by Rtran »

Offline Lord_Aetius

« Reply #347 on: April 25, 2017, 05:36:26 PM »
Name: Jamie Edmundson
Email: jamiebolanedmundson@gmail.com
Website URL: jamieedmundson.com
Novel Title: Toric's Dagger
Genre: Fantasy/Epic
Length: 324 pages
Format: Electronic
Back Cover Blurb: Toric's Dagger is just another religious relic, until it's stolen. Belwynn and her twin brother, Soren, volunteer to lead a team tasked with its retrieval. Drawn into a world of danger and treachery, they must rely on Soren's magical abilities, and on the telepathic bond they share.
Now, as kingdoms and empires start to fall, the twins confront the dark forces that threaten them. They must not let the Dagger fall into the wrong hands. But when mercenaries, zealots and sorcerers are all hunting for the same weapon, who should they trust?
How Many Copies Available for Reviewers: Electronic only available, sorry
Stipulations: Would be grateful to anyone willing to read and do a review, to be posted on Amazon/GoodReads/here/individual website or wherever. I can offer a variety of free, electronic formats but no physical copies unfortunately.

Offline quontom

« Reply #348 on: April 27, 2017, 03:30:06 AM »
Name: Mark Valleskey
Email: quontom7@gmail.com
Website URL: http://www.unlimited-story.com
Novel Title: Unlimited Story: Broken Lands
Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Adventure (mostly adventure)
Length: Paperback - 266 pages
Format: Paperback or Amazon Kindle
Back Cover Blurb: Unlimited Story: Broken Lands is about a young man named Kade, trying to survive in a world that is falling apart, with only his wit, survival skills, and unique strengths to keep himself alive. That life changed when he came to the aid of some strangers, who were trying to prevent the world from falling apart. Convinced that it is the right thing to do, he helps them while learning more about what caused this disaster and how it could be stopped. As their journey continued, the struggle became even more difficult as the group tries to survive and complete their mission.
How Many Copies Available for Reviewers: ~8
Stipulations: Reviews on Amazon would be great. Any sharing on social media would be amazing.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsMdFMbdJJw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsMdFMbdJJw</a>

Offline abatch

« Reply #349 on: April 28, 2017, 04:23:06 AM »
Name: Allan Batchelder
Email: cblink.blink@gmail.com
Website URL: www.immortaltreachery.com
Novel Title: Steel, Blood & Fire
Genre: Epic Fantasy/Grimdark
Length: 140,000 words
Format: Kindle or Paperback
Back Cover Blurb:
On the march, around the campfire, and in the taverns, they tell incredible stories about Tarmun Vykers, the Reaper – how he’s never been cut in battle, how he once defeated hundreds of men by himself, how he exterminated an entire people over an insult. These stories make Vykers seem like a god, but he is a man, an arrogant, ruthless and bloodthirsty man. For all that, he may be the only thing standing between the human race and utter annihilation at the hands of the mad wizard who calls himself the End-of-All-Things. Against this backdrop, smaller, lesser folks struggle to fulfill their own destinies, folks like Aoife, burdened with a secret so dark she is driven to do the unimaginable and seek an alliance with fey powers no mortal has ever encountered. 

How Many Copies Available for Reviewers: 10
Stipulations: None

Offline aviyacarmen

« Reply #350 on: May 06, 2017, 11:24:27 PM »
Name: Aviya Carmen
Email: contact.aviya@gmail.com
Website URL: www.aviyacarmen.com
Novel Title: Prince Ayron Book 1 The White Forest
Genre: Fantasy / Juvenile fiction
Length: approx. 63000 words
Format: ebook

Back Cover Blurb: The ancient curse of the Marvellous Castle has finally befallen the kingdom of Orr. It was betrayed into the hands of its enemies by the king’s younger brother. The king’s eldest son, Prince Ayron, was the only one who escaped the disaster. He must seek help from his mother’s people who dwell in a legendary land.

When pursued by his enemies, Ayron leapt off from the Cliff of Death. The great Phoenix saved him from the fall and brought him to the beautiful, yet cursed White Forest, which lay between him and his mother’s people. He encountered a new world filled with wonders, the trees greeted him warmly and the Songbirds serenaded him with sweet songs. He even made friends with the Wind and the Crystal Creek. He soon learned a baffling secret, that he is the prince the White Forest had been waiting for to lift its curse.

Intent on saving his father’s kingdom, Ayron set his heart on passing through the forest as fast as he could. He learned to mark his path, and followed the Crystal Creek as the Phoenix had instructed him. But serious delays set in when he encountered a small white fox, who was greedy to have his shiny dagger. An unexpected turn of events left the fox helplessly bound inside the Serpent’s territory. Ayron stepped onto dangerous ground to save it without thinking much about the Serpent, who lurked behind the dark short trees.

How Many Copies Available for Reviewers: unlimited

Stipulations: The reviewer will receive a copy of the book for free. He/she is allowed to post the review to the Fantasy-Faction website, his/her own personal website, amazon.com, goodreads, and any other book retailers. He/she may pass on his/her copy onto another reviewer as long as they notify the author (myself).

Offline CT_Phipps

« Reply #351 on: May 07, 2017, 09:12:35 AM »
Name: C.T. Phipps
Email: charlie_the_cat_pooka@yahoo.com
Website URL: https://ctphipps.wordpress.com/
Novel Title: CTHULHU ARMAGEDDON
LUCIFER'S STAR
Genre: Post-Apocalypse Sci-Fi/Fantasy (Cthulhu Armageddon)
Dark Space Opera (Lucifer's Star)
Length: approx. 80K (Cthulhu Armageddon)
90K (Lucifer's Star)
Format: ebook
I'd love to get some reviews if you'd be interested in a review copy of either Cthulhu Armageddon or Lucifer's Star.

"Under an alien sky where gods of eldritch matter rule, the only truth is revenge.”

CTHULHU ARMAGEDDON is the story of a world 100 years past the rise of the Old Ones which has been reduced to a giant monster-filled desert and pockets of human survivors (along with Deep Ones, ghouls, and other “talking” monsters).

John Henry Booth is a ranger of one of the largest remaining city-states when he’s exiled for his group’s massacre and suspicion he’s “tainted.” Escaping with a doctor who killed her husband, John travels across the Earth’s blasted alien ruins to seek the life of the man who killed his friends.

It’s the one thing he has left.

And

From the bestselling author of The Rules of Supervillainy:

Cassius Mass was the greatest star pilot of the Crius Archduchy. He fought fiercely for his cause, only to watch his nation fall to the Interstellar Commonwealth. It was only after that he realized the side he'd been fighting for was the wrong one. Now a semi-functional navigator on an interstellar freight hauler, he tries to hide who he was and escape his past. Unfortunately, some things refuse to stay buried and he ends up conscripted by the very people who destroyed his homeland.

LUCIFER'S STAR is the first novel of the Lucifer's Star series, a dark science fiction space opera set in a world of aliens, war, politics, and slavery.
Author of Cthulhu Armageddon and Lucifer's Star

Offline JonErebus

« Reply #352 on: May 18, 2017, 02:44:03 PM »

Name: Jon Erebus
Email: jonerebus@outlook.com
Website URL: www.jonerebus.com
Novel Title: The Beast in the Rocks
Genre: Grimdark/Dark Fantasy
Length:11 000 words
Format: Kindle

Back Cover Blurb: 'When a mining expedition goes missing, the washed-up mercenary Koholt is tasked to find it. But in the depths of the caves, darkness shrouds the distance between man and beast....

The 11 000 word novella THE BEAST IN THE ROCKS is the first book of the Koholt Chronicles, which tell the tale of how the battered mercenary Koholt's discoveries in the mines of Tvinde town puts him on a collision course with the power politics of the world of All – and with his own past.'

How Many Copies Available for Reviewers: Unlimited.

Stipulations: Contact me here or on my email, and I'll send you a free copy for you to read and review. Ideally, you'd post the review here on Fantasy Faction, or on the book's Amazon or Goodreads page, your own blog, or anywhere else that'd be convenient to you!