April 26, 2017, 09:06:07 AM

Author Topic: Want to Have Your Novel Reviewed?  (Read 67498 times)

Re: Want to Have Your Novel Reviewed?
« Reply #345 on: March 19, 2017, 07:02:26 PM »
Name: Malcom
Email: officialsilverwing@gmail.com
Title: Silver Wing Volume One: Gale
Genre: Superhero Fantasy
Length: 55,000 words, 165 printed pages
Format: eBook
Back cover blurb: To Antoine Silver, becoming a hero never meant super-strength or invisibility. Instead, it meant following in his father's footsteps to join the New Stratos Police Department. When he develops actual superpowers, Antoine determines that he has an obligation to use them for good despite the more sinister options available to him. With the help of his new friend Alex, Antoine gears up for the fight of his life to prove that he has what it takes to uphold his family legacy.

My wife and I recently released our debut eBook on Amazon and we are looking to get more reviews on our page. Our book has been well reviewed by the few who have read it, so you won't be disappointed by a dull story. If you are interested, please contact us and we will send you a FREE copy of our book. We are also more than willing to return the favor, so send us your books as well.

Offline Rtran

« Reply #346 on: April 20, 2017, 04:03:04 AM »
Name: R. Tran

Email: Private message me in this site

Website URL: http://www.rtranbooks.com

Novel Title: The Rashade': Chronicles of the Coranydas vol 1

Genre: Fantasy

Length: Paperback: 300 pages Kindle: 425 pages

Format:paperback and ebook

Back Cover Blurb: After her father was murdered before her eyes, Mara Coranyda  traded a life of privilege, for one devoted to vengeance.  Shortly into her quest to find the mage that murdered him, Mara discovered it wouldn't be an easy task to accomplish. Not only would she have to find the magical artifacts to destroy him, but she would also have to raise an army to stop his conquest of her homeland.

The look Inside option is enabled on my Amazon listing and will allow you to read a sample of my work. There are also excerpts on my website listed above. I have a blog there as well.

How Many Copies Available for Reviewers:(10) Negotiable based on the response and type of format requested. All copies will be given to reviewers at no charge.

Stipulations:I have two good reviews on Amazon but I want to build awareness there and on other sites. Reviewers are encouraged to post on a variety of platforms and sites. They may share with one other person as the format allows. I would like feedback on the book as a whole including cover and artwork.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 02:16:29 PM by Rtran »

Offline Lord_Aetius

« Reply #347 on: April 25, 2017, 05:36:26 PM »
Name: Jamie Edmundson
Email: jamiebolanedmundson@gmail.com
Website URL: jamieedmundson.com
Novel Title: Toric's Dagger
Genre: Fantasy/Epic
Length: 324 pages
Format: Electronic
Back Cover Blurb: Toric's Dagger is just another religious relic, until it's stolen. Belwynn and her twin brother, Soren, volunteer to lead a team tasked with its retrieval. Drawn into a world of danger and treachery, they must rely on Soren's magical abilities, and on the telepathic bond they share.
Now, as kingdoms and empires start to fall, the twins confront the dark forces that threaten them. They must not let the Dagger fall into the wrong hands. But when mercenaries, zealots and sorcerers are all hunting for the same weapon, who should they trust?
How Many Copies Available for Reviewers: Electronic only available, sorry
Stipulations: Would be grateful to anyone willing to read and do a review, to be posted on Amazon/GoodReads/here/individual website or wherever. I can offer a variety of free, electronic formats but no physical copies unfortunately.