August 10, 2020, 09:24:26 AM

Author Topic: The Atlas of Dreams – Sins of the Maker (book 1)  (Read 541 times)

Offline DCuervonegro

The Atlas of Dreams – Sins of the Maker (book 1)
« on: July 05, 2020, 10:37:05 PM »
New Fantasy book by Colombian author, Daniel Cuervonegro.

The Atlas of Dreams is a five-episode series, starting with Sins of the Maker, the setup and beginning of the rising conflict brought about by our search of transcendence and the paths we take towards it. After the stars have lost their energy and the universe reaches its final breaths, humanity strives for paradise. But the cost of it can be too great for those who must choose for the rest of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2EZJUJWulQ&feature=emb_logo

www.theatlasofdreams.com
Instagram: @thedreamatlas
twitter: @DCuervonegro
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Atlas-Dreams-Sins-Maker-ebook/dp/B089RQ1VP1/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1593984764&sr=8-2
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 05:31:53 PM by DCuervonegro »

Offline DCuervonegro

Re: The Atlas of Dreams – Sins of the Maker (book 1)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 10:40:00 PM »
Let me know if anyone wishes a brief description. Be sure to check the characters and maps. You can see some additional art on Pinterest as well. https://co.pinterest.com/danielcuervonegro/the-atlas-of-dreams/

Offline DCuervonegro

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 04:00:58 AM »
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that the book will be available on kindle and ebook for free from Tuesday to Saturday, this week. You can check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089RQ1VP1

Offline Bender

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 10:21:49 PM »
Very few blurbs have intrigued me as much as this. I'll add it to my TBR, though will take me a couple of weeks to get around to this.

Is this an anthology of stories in same universe?

And have you listed this in SPFBO?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 10:23:26 PM by Bender »
"I shall hunt your firstborn children and laugh with glee as I tell them of your death in terrible detail, with many unpleasant adjectives!" - M-Bot

"Who needs science when you have a dragon?" - Neil DeGrasse Tyson in Sharknado 6

Offline DCuervonegro

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 10:32:39 PM »
Hi Bender,

Thanks for the interest! Sins of the Maker is book one in a series of 5. The books are written in multiple perspectives, with a chapter for every main character. The story interweaves the stories of the characters into a larger narrative and wider explored world. Second Book, The Weight of Our Crimes, is almost done. Book three is titled Those Who Bear Fangs at God; book four is called The Wings of Our Kindness, and Book five is called Children of Ends.it's an epilogue, a little shorter and the conclusion to The Atlas of Dreams saga.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 01:48:24 AM by DCuervonegro »

Offline Bender

"I shall hunt your firstborn children and laugh with glee as I tell them of your death in terrible detail, with many unpleasant adjectives!" - M-Bot

"Who needs science when you have a dragon?" - Neil DeGrasse Tyson in Sharknado 6

Offline DCuervonegro

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2020, 12:59:02 AM »
Hahaha, I apologize. I knew it was Bender yet I'm uncertain if the Grammarly thing corrected it or I just misspelt.

It's been amended. Sorry, man. Best wishes.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 01:48:51 AM by DCuervonegro »

Offline DCuervonegro

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2020, 08:03:24 PM »

One of the main protagonists of the story.

Offline isos81

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2020, 06:33:50 AM »
Kallor shrugged. 'I've walked this land when the T'lan Imass were but children. I've commanded armies a hundred thousand strong. I've spread the fire of my wrath across entire continents, and sat alone upon tall thrones. Do you grasp the meaning of this?'

'Yes' said Caladan Brood. 'You never learn'

Offline DCuervonegro

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2020, 03:29:38 PM »
Hahahaha, so long as you like it. Be sure to check the site for the maps and if you need anything just let me know.

Offline DCuervonegro

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2020, 05:43:52 PM »

The story happens in various planets with small habitable areas. These areas are shown in maps like these where the land beyond the black are dangerous or outright uninhabitable.

Offline DCuervonegro

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2020, 04:54:03 PM »

check out the book on the Amazon store!