May 27, 2017, 07:10:31 AM

Author Topic: Review for your book  (Read 257 times)

Review for your book
« on: March 20, 2017, 07:08:06 PM »
My wife and I are looking for good books to read. Please send us your book and we will read it and submit a review for you! :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 02:53:18 AM by officialsilverwing »

Offline Demen

Re: Review for your book
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 11:52:27 PM »
Hello, we just published our first interactive book. Would you be interested in reviewing anything like that?

It's not too long, around 35 000 words in total, and it's currectly published as a free standalone android app,it can be found on Play Store: Azure Flame: Dawn
Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.IcyProjects.AzureFlameDawn

The team conists of three writters, but this is the first book we published like this, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Ted

Offline Tanniel

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 12:08:02 AM »
If you accept epub, mobi, pdf or such formats, you can follow the link in my signature to my website. There's a free download of my fantasy novel waiting for you at the end of that rainbow. =)
The Eagle's Flight - Free ebook for fantasy fans at www.annalsofadal.net

Latest blog post - Catalogue of Heroes, Norse Gods: www.annalsofadal.net/blog

Offline Rtran

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 12:06:30 AM »
I have one book currently published titled "The Rashade'" the first book in a fantasy series with the next book on the series due out in June. The description of both is on my website rtranbooks.com or my Amazon page has the first book. I have another book which is an urban paranormal fiction due out in May titled "For Their Sins". I can send you a link for free kindle version or a PDF or arrange a paperback of the first book. I could also get you a kindle version or PDF before release or kindle version after realease of the second book if you are interested. I can send you a description if that of you want more details. I would love feedback.  You are free to publish reviews wherever you want. If you are interested I hope you like what you read. Just send me a message if you want a copy of my book(s)

Offline JLKohanek

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 10:32:37 PM »
If you have a Kindle or the Kindle app, the first book in my epic fantasy trilogy is FREE to download until May 3. Read the link for a special offer as well.

http://fantasy-faction.com/forum/small-press-and-self-published/book-i-of-the-runes-of-issalia-is-free-may-1-3/

Offline MayaStarling

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 09:24:46 PM »
What kind of books do you prefer? Which sub-genre?

My wife and I are looking for good books to read. Please send us your book and we will read it and submit a review for you! :)

Offline CT_Phipps

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 09:05:57 AM »
I'd love to get some reviews if you'd be interested in a review copy of either Cthulhu Armageddon or Lucifer's Star.

"Under an alien sky where gods of eldritch matter rule, the only truth is revenge.”

CTHULHU ARMAGEDDON is the story of a world 100 years past the rise of the Old Ones which has been reduced to a giant monster-filled desert and pockets of human survivors (along with Deep Ones, ghouls, and other “talking” monsters).

John Henry Booth is a ranger of one of the largest remaining city-states when he’s exiled for his group’s massacre and suspicion he’s “tainted.” Escaping with a doctor who killed her husband, John travels across the Earth’s blasted alien ruins to seek the life of the man who killed his friends.

It’s the one thing he has left.

And

From the bestselling author of The Rules of Supervillainy:

Cassius Mass was the greatest star pilot of the Crius Archduchy. He fought fiercely for his cause, only to watch his nation fall to the Interstellar Commonwealth. It was only after that he realized the side he'd been fighting for was the wrong one. Now a semi-functional navigator on an interstellar freight hauler, he tries to hide who he was and escape his past. Unfortunately, some things refuse to stay buried and he ends up conscripted by the very people who destroyed his homeland.

LUCIFER'S STAR is the first novel of the Lucifer's Star series, a dark science fiction space opera set in a world of aliens, war, politics, and slavery.
Author of Cthulhu Armageddon and Lucifer's Star

Offline rfdinoso

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 05:11:57 AM »
Hello,

I recently released my book Dark Storms Raging. It is book 2 of a series, so I will provide book 1 as well. Please send me a message if you are interested.

Find out more about my books here: rfdinoso.com

Thank you!

Tags: Gamebook