August 15, 2018, 01:51:28 AM

Author Topic: McQueen Serial Fantasy - Tantalus  (Read 872 times)

McQueen Serial Fantasy - Tantalus
« on: January 29, 2018, 05:34:41 PM »
Happy Monday!

My name is Aaron McQueen, owner and author of McQueen Serial Fantasy. I'd like to introduce this wonderful community to my serialized release, Tantalus. It updates weekly, features full-page original cover art on each issue, and is released through my website. The first eight issues are available as a preview; the rest are available for $2.00 a month. Tantalus has a sister-publication, Exiles, that is available completely free of charge. And now, the blurb:

Resolution 1-15-A

Individuals possessing the qualities necessary for the practice of magic shall be required to enlist and serve in the armed forces for a period of no less than ten years, the Executive Committee having resolved that such measures—in the interest of the preservation of humanity—are both necessary and warranted.

Five years at the academy. Five years at war. Kazen had heard the words a thousand times. He’d never even considered that they might someday apply to him. His only comfort was the fact that his closest friends had been drafted right alongside him. Tantalus was their home now, and together they would fight for the future of mankind,

Or at least…what was left of it.

Patreon: www.patreon.com/mcqueenbooks
Facebook: www.facebook.com/mcqueenserialfantasy

Covers:

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:39:21 PM by McQueenSerialFantasy »

Re: McQueen Serial Fantasy - Tantalus
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 07:14:59 PM »
Happy Monday!

The latest issue of Tantalus is live and available. It is:

Tantalus – Issue #27: Criminal Mind

I’ve included the latest cover and an excerpt from the text in the spoiler below. Tantalus updates weekly. The first eight issues are available free as a preview. The rest are available by subscription for $2.00 a month. It's sister-publication, Exiles, is available completely free!

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:39:31 PM by McQueenSerialFantasy »

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 03:38:49 PM »
Happy Monday!

Tantalus – Issue #28: Underworld Dreams

I’ve included the latest cover and an excerpt from the text in the spoiler below. Tantalus updates weekly. The first eight issues are available free as a preview. The rest are available by subscription for $2.00 a month. It's sister-publication, Exiles, is available completely free!

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:39:42 PM by McQueenSerialFantasy »

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 02:31:18 PM »
Happy Monday!

Tantalus – Issue #29: Field Experience

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:39:51 PM by McQueenSerialFantasy »

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 01:38:55 PM »
Happy Monday!

Tantalus – Issue #30: Readiness

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:39:59 PM by McQueenSerialFantasy »

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 03:51:34 PM »
Happy Monday!

Tantalus – Issue #31: Bivouac

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:40:08 PM by McQueenSerialFantasy »

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 02:16:59 PM »
Happy Monday!

Tantalus – Issue #32: A Room with a View

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:40:17 PM by McQueenSerialFantasy »

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 02:38:22 PM »
Happy Monday!

Tantalus – Issue #33: AOC

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2018, 03:43:58 PM »
Happy Monday!

Tantalus – Issue #34: The Lights at Night

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2018, 11:26:09 AM »
Happy Monday!

The latest issues of Tantalus are live and available. They are:

Tantalus – Issue #35: Stand in Front
Tantalus – Issue #36: Landfall

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2018, 02:33:34 PM »
Happy Monday!

Tantalus – Issue #37: Line of Sight

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2018, 02:06:14 PM »
Happy Monday!

Tantalus – Issue #38: Face of the Enemy

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2018, 02:06:37 PM »
Happy Monday!

Tantalus – Issue #39: Short Waves and Long Odds

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2018, 08:22:08 PM »
Happy Monday!

Tantalus – Issue #40: Hold the Line

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Hiden: