April 11, 2021, 10:33:11 PM

Author Topic: SHADOW FOX nominated for Best Novel of 2010!  (Read 2484 times)

Offline ashleyjbarnard

• Coreling
  • Dark and Historical Fantasy
    • Official Website for Ashley J. Barnard
SHADOW FOX nominated for Best Novel of 2010!
« on: February 07, 2011, 05:03:51 PM »
I am pleased to announce my dark fantasy novel SHADOW FOX was recently nominated by Champagne Books as Novel of the Year for 2010! It also recently released in paperback, and the ebook is for sale on Amazon in their Kindle store.

SHADOW FOX:

Jared Bruin doesn’t know who he is. He remembers nothing of his early childhood before the age of seven when he was abandoned in a park in St. Louis, left in an unfamiliar world that terrified him. He knows only that he is driven to learn everything he can about swordplay and sixteenth-century combat.

Almost twenty years later, as he is battling a heroin addiction, suicidal tendencies and a violent affliction he doesn't understand, he is hired to teach swordplay to an enigmatic woman with secrets of her own, who somehow provides a link to his past.

Then a missing journal arrives that provides many answers to Jared’s past, and in it another world is revealed, one of a Goddess, prophecies, elves, a devastating love triangle, and a war in desperate need of a hero.

For more info, visit my website at www.ashleyjbarnard.com. Thanks for checking it out!

Ashley J. Barnard
Ashley J. Barnard

Offline Overlord

• Ruler of the Realm
  • Administrator
  • Elderling
    • http://fantasy-faction.com
Re: SHADOW FOX nominated for Best Novel of 2010!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 10:47:15 AM »
I am pleased to announce my dark fantasy novel SHADOW FOX was recently nominated by Champagne Books as Novel of the Year for 2010! It also recently released in paperback, and the ebook is for sale on Amazon in their Kindle store.

SHADOW FOX:

Jared Bruin doesn’t know who he is. He remembers nothing of his early childhood before the age of seven when he was abandoned in a park in St. Louis, left in an unfamiliar world that terrified him. He knows only that he is driven to learn everything he can about swordplay and sixteenth-century combat.

Almost twenty years later, as he is battling a heroin addiction, suicidal tendencies and a violent affliction he doesn't understand, he is hired to teach swordplay to an enigmatic woman with secrets of her own, who somehow provides a link to his past.

Then a missing journal arrives that provides many answers to Jared’s past, and in it another world is revealed, one of a Goddess, prophecies, elves, a devastating love triangle, and a war in desperate need of a hero.

For more info, visit my website at www.ashleyjbarnard.com. Thanks for checking it out!

Ashley J. Barnard

Sounds fantastic - can't wait to have you on board for our articles - going to be awesome :) Good luck with winning the award!!!
Founder: http://fantasy-faction.com
Editor: Fantasy-Faction Anthology (Aug 2014)
Author: "Son of…" in 1853 (2013)
Host: Fantasy-Faction's Grim Gathering

Offline ashleyjbarnard

• Coreling
  • Dark and Historical Fantasy
    • Official Website for Ashley J. Barnard
Re: SHADOW FOX nominated for Best Novel of 2010!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 06:05:58 PM »
Thank you, wise and benevolent Overlord! : ) And I'm very excited!!
Ashley J. Barnard