December 07, 2019, 03:59:21 AM

Author Topic: Posters  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Conan

Posters
« on: March 29, 2015, 07:08:36 PM »
I recently updated the cover art of my debut novel and I paid extra to get a huge file for making posters of the artwork. I would like to include posters with eBook and print book sales, either for free with a bundle or as an individual sale. but I have no clue how to do it or where to have them made.
Tied up and twisted; gnarled and knotted with wrinkles; haggardly firm and unyielding; his eyes glowing like coals, that still glow in the ashes of ruin; untottering Ahab stood forth in the clearness of the morn; lifting his splintered helmet of a brow to the fair girl's forehead of heaven.

Offline Raptori

• Barbarian who does not use the Oxford comma and Writing Contest Regular
  • Writing Group
  • Dragonrider
  • the prettiest kitty cat in the world
    • View Profile
Re: Posters
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 11:25:22 AM »
It all depends. If you're printing bulk then you might be able to get a good deal from a local printer, or some kind of discount online. If you're printing on demand then it's a whole different question, and a lot more complicated.  :-\
I wish the world was flat like the old days, then I could travel just by folding a map.

Offline Michael Sullivan

Re: Posters
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 12:38:04 PM »
I had posters printed up for my Hollow World Kickstarter.  GotPrint has really reasonable prices. You can use this link to price out at various quantities.

The big issue is shipping - you should ship them in a "tube" - and I recommend this site.