September 16, 2019, 02:06:36 PM

Author Topic: Twitter  (Read 56050 times)

Offline Lady Ty

• Blessed River Lady and Defender of Baby Dragons
  • Ta'veren
  • So-Old-That-She-Can-Nearly-Be-Called-Oldest-Ty
    • View Profile
Re: Twitter
« Reply #210 on: November 10, 2017, 11:31:13 PM »
Another heads up to US Twitter followers who are also Rothfuss fans. He's just done some random signings in Minneapolis Airport at Word near Ch 13? Anyway don't think any of you are near or able to get  there fast enough, but point is Pat does this every time he has spare waiting time in an airport.  Those of you who travel for work or anytime at big airports may find it worth keeping an eye on his Twitter feed and/or having a quick check at airport bookshops. You may be lucky.  ;D
“This is the problem with even lesser demons. They come to your doorstep in velvet coats and polished shoes. They tip their hats and smile and demonstrate good table manners. They never show you their tails.” 
Leigh Bardugo, The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic

Offline Zefhuro

« Reply #211 on: September 08, 2018, 12:30:02 AM »
I'll agree, twitter is a good social app for me as well. Though I don't tweet as much as I would like ^^; but if anyone wants to connect for social reasons, or collaborative reason, I'm always open for that! I am a filmmaker in Washington State, and writer.  8) Find me: @zenochernandez

Offline RelentlessMuse

« Reply #212 on: October 06, 2018, 05:49:46 PM »
I need to get into using Twitter more, so might as well link it!

@RelentlessMuse

It's mostly me trying to look productive and yelling into the void about being tired all the time.

« Reply #213 on: October 24, 2018, 02:21:51 PM »
I actually created a new account to follow some tv series/authors I like and to catch up with all the "latest products" about the fantasy world.

I'm @alxisdeclermont
I shot for the sky, I'm stuck on the ground. I thought I could I fly, so why did I drown?

https://twitter.com/alxisdeclermont