• Welcome party and bringer of Cake. 2nd-in-Command of the Writing Contest
  • Powers That Be
  • Big Wee Hag
  • Geeky Reading Introvert
    • View Profile
    • LibraryThing profile
Re: Hi All
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2015, 03:48:39 PM »
What would happen if a dragon and a goat got biblical,if you catch my drift?
Easy enough.
You get a chimera.
That is a picture I would rather not have in my brain ;D
(although it can't be worse than that image on the April writing contest! eek!)
At home in the Fantasy Faction forum!

I'm "She Who Reigns Over Us All In Crimson Cheer", according to Peat!

Online Nighteyes

• Send me Leopard Erotica.
  • Ringbearer
  • OH WOW! JUST WORKED OUT HOW TO DO THIS!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2015, 03:52:58 PM »

I am seeing goat, snake, lion but no dragon. Still must have been one heck of a party.
The Real Powers That Be

Offline Henry Dale

• The Unsummonable and a Writing Contest Regular
  • Writing Group
  • Gentleman Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2015, 04:29:34 PM »
"She (Echidna) was the mother of Chimaera who breathed raging fire, a creature fearful, great, swift-footed and strong, who had three heads, one of a grim-eyed lion; in her hinderpart, a dragon; and in her middle, a goat, breathing forth a fearful blast of blazing fire."
- Homeros
 ;)

Online Nighteyes

• Send me Leopard Erotica.
  • Ringbearer
  • OH WOW! JUST WORKED OUT HOW TO DO THIS!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2015, 04:33:30 PM »
"She (Echidna) was the mother of Chimaera who breathed raging fire, a creature fearful, great, swift-footed and strong, who had three heads, one of a grim-eyed lion; in her hinderpart, a dragon; and in her middle, a goat, breathing forth a fearful blast of blazing fire."
- Homeros
 ;)

Still need a lion ;)
The Real Powers That Be

Offline Bridgeburner_Ash

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2015, 06:51:30 PM »
cant we live in a world where Dragons and Goats just get along  :'(
Well until that glorious day I will have to stick by my original comment and side with Dragons, not just because they are awesome but because I'm afraid what Draco my Bearded Dragon would do to me if I didnt, he can be a cruel Dragon
Huge fan of Fantasy and other Fiction Genres, mostly down to my mother who got me involved in Fantasy from an early age
I also have a Bearded Dragon called Draco, 3 Leopard Geckos called Mojo, Ziva & Fiddler and last but not least is my very cheeky Quaker Parrot Loki

Offline Lady Ty

• Blessed River Lady and Defender of Baby Dragons
  • Ta'veren
  • So-Old-That-She-Can-Nearly-Be-Called-Oldest-Ty
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2015, 11:02:46 PM »
Well until that glorious day I will have to stick by my original comment and side with Dragons, not just because they are awesome but because I'm afraid what Draco my Bearded Dragon would do to me if I didnt, he can be a cruel Dragon
I believe there is someone else on the forum who has a bearded dragon, but I can't remember who, is it Overlord?

- Homeros
 ;)

There are  Echidna's living in Australia but seldom seen. They are enormous and have fearsome spines ;D ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echidna#/media/File:Onkapringa_River_NP_echidna_spines_P1000601.jpg

“This is the problem with even lesser demons. They come to your doorstep in velvet coats and polished shoes. They tip their hats and smile and demonstrate good table manners. They never show you their tails.” 
Leigh Bardugo, The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic

Offline Elfy

• Writing contest regular
  • Powers That Be
  • Big Wee Hag
    • View Profile
    • Purple Dove House
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2015, 12:03:49 AM »
I believe there is someone else on the forum who has a bearded dragon, but I can't remember who, is it Overlord?

- Homeros
 ;)

There are  Echidna's living in Australia but seldom seen. They are enormous and have fearsome spines ;D ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echidna#/media/File:Onkapringa_River_NP_echidna_spines_P1000601.jpg
They are hard to find in the wild. Managed to do it by accident once. We wee barrelling down a road in the Yarra Valley and there it was making it's way across from the paddock on one side to the paddock in the other. They're very cool. Along with the platypus, they're the only egg laying mammal in the world.
I will expand your TBR pile.

http://purpledovehouse.blogspot.com