September 22, 2019, 07:12:58 AM

Author Topic: Hey!  (Read 2303 times)

Offline Limey

Hey!
« on: January 19, 2019, 02:52:26 AM »
Hey guys!

I'm new here obviously, I've heard about this place from my gaming buddy Nora, I just want to read and perhaps get involved with the writing events if everyone is nice enough.

I'm English, I'm decent at writing, love reading and have a lot of passion to the written word.
I'd love to get to know everyone here and perhaps if my experience is nice enough, become an active member!

Anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask! I'd embrace everyone here as my own and enjoy talking with the like-minded.

Offline Nora

• Dropped in from another planet avec son sourire provocateur - et Hades and Writing Contest Regular
  • Writing Group
  • Dragonrider
  • The Explorer
    • View Profile
Re: Hey!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 03:01:32 AM »
Welcome Limey!
Glad you're taking the jump. We'll have you write something in no time!

Here to give my

Guy is legit. He helps me a lot when we play online too and will zoom past me and then say I'm such a good player. Knows how to word a compliment  :P
Surely can make up just as compelling stories. Curious to chat more about books too.
"She will need coffee soon, or molecular degeneration will set in. Her French phrasing will take over even more strongly, and soon she will dissolve into a puddle of alienation and Kierkegaardian despair."  ~ Jmack

Wishy washy lyricism and maudlin unrequited love are my specialty - so said Lady_Ty

Offline ScarletBea

• Welcome party and bringer of Cake. 2nd-in-Command of the Writing Contest
  • Powers That Be
  • Big Wee Hag
  • Geeky Reading Introvert
    • View Profile
    • LibraryThing profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 07:35:59 AM »
Welcome!
We like newbies ;D Maybe you can even get Nora to start posting more hehe ;)

Feel free to read and post anywhere, start threads, ask for stuff...

Which are your favourite writers at the moment?
At home in the Fantasy Faction forum!

"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" - Douglas Adams

Offline J.R. Darewood

• aka Duckly Breadgood
  • Writing Group
  • Master Namer
  • Zork. And it was all downhill from there.
    • View Profile
    • Nerd Empire
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 04:05:27 AM »
So now I want to know all about your gaming adventures!!!

Offline Nora

• Dropped in from another planet avec son sourire provocateur - et Hades and Writing Contest Regular
  • Writing Group
  • Dragonrider
  • The Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 08:22:49 AM »
Met in Warframe and now happily farming away on both our Stardew Valley houses.  :P
"She will need coffee soon, or molecular degeneration will set in. Her French phrasing will take over even more strongly, and soon she will dissolve into a puddle of alienation and Kierkegaardian despair."  ~ Jmack

Wishy washy lyricism and maudlin unrequited love are my specialty - so said Lady_Ty