October 15, 2019, 02:51:31 AM

Author Topic: Hail!  (Read 942 times)

Offline Saxeson

Hail!
« on: June 23, 2014, 04:10:45 AM »
Hello, all.  New guy here.  I found this site through an internet search and decided to join to discuss fantasy fiction with like minded people.  I love fantasy writing and reading good stories and hopefully I can learn, and possibly teach, a lot here.  Also, like many here I'm an aspiring author.  I've been writing for my own enjoyment for years, and now I'm looking to entertain others with my stories.

My introduction into the world of fantasy was through Dungeons and Dragons, and I enjoyed making detailed characters and that later evolved into creating detailed settings for my friends to play in.  All of that has led me to where I am now, writing a novel. 

Other than that, I'm a regular guy.  I have a regular job, a family, a crazy dog that barks too much, and I have a small garden in the backyard where I'm attempting to grow some vegetables.  I look forward to many lively discussions with all of you about the topics that we all know and love.

Prost!

Offline Saraband

• Haggis eater, fantasy scribbler and a Writing Contest Regular
  • Writing Group
  • Master Namer
  • Geeky Reading (and Writing) Introvert
    • View Profile
    • BrawBlether
Re: Hail!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 12:25:26 PM »
Your internet search took you to the right place  ;)

Welcome!
https://brawblether.com

"Poor gauzy souls trying to express ourselves in something tangible." - F. S. Fitzgerald

"Wherever I wander, wherever I rove,
The hills of the Highlands for ever I love." - Robert Burns

Offline The Lily of Loch Lorinne

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 04:08:53 PM »
Excellent! I have a crazy dog that barks too much as well.

:)
Lily
Current WIP : Cards of Calling
                     Book I of the Arcana Chronicles

Offline ladygreen

Hail!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 06:22:09 PM »
I hope we will be able to read some of your work! Welcome!

Offline Jaedia

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 08:23:02 PM »
Welcome! This is definitely the best fantasy community out there (not that I've checked others out.. never needed to). :D