September 21, 2017, 06:31:25 PM

Author Topic: Want to Have Your Novel Reviewed?  (Read 71934 times)

Offline Daniel Foster

Re: Want to Have Your Novel Reviewed?
« Reply #360 on: August 21, 2017, 03:01:50 PM »
Hello!
My name is Daniel Foster. Actualy I am Russian author and this is my pseudonym.
In fact, I have already complete fantasy novel "On diferent shores, but it is in Russian.
Now I am working on the translation of the book in English, that's why I need reviews to understand whether translation is high-quality and understandable for English - speaking people or I should change the interpreter before it's too late?
There are 3 chapters in English, which are available for downloading on my website http://danielfosterwriter.com/en/.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Name: Daniel Foster
Email: d.foster.writer@gmail.com
Website URL: http://danielfosterwriter.com/en/ (there is section in English)
Novel Title: On different shores
Genre: Fantasy
Length: 684 (in full version in Russian)
Format:any e-format

Please don't hesitate to write me if you have any problems with downloading free chapters in English
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 10:34:45 AM by Daniel Foster »

Offline abatch

« Reply #361 on: August 26, 2017, 10:07:43 PM »
Does anyone respond to this thread? I've offered a free Kindle or paperback copy to anyone who's interested in reviewing my book(s). So far, no takers.

https://www.amazon.com/Steel-Blood-Fire-Immortal-Treachery-ebook/dp/B00AW53RMQ?ie=UTF8&keywords=steel%2C%20blood%20%26%20fire&qid=1462334033&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25066398-steel-blood-fire

Love to hear from someone!  :)

Offline Eclipse

• Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
  • Ta'veren
  • Goats for ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 26, 2017, 10:22:04 PM »
I think a lot of people don't visit this thread as there's a load of one stop posters who you never see again. I wouldn't want to read a novel from someone whose only posted a couple of times especially if those  are just ads for their book. I'm surprised there's been no takers for your book yet through. Maybe one of the other active writers here will give it a go.

Do you own thread , don't let your post get lost in here.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 10:26:52 PM by Eclipse »
I'm Saloninus, by the way. And I tell lies, from time to time. Which goes to prove the old rule; never entirely trust a man who talks about himself in the third person.

Blue and Gold by K.J Parker

Offline abatch

« Reply #363 on: August 28, 2017, 09:53:19 PM »
This came out today:

“Combat, myth and folklore collide in Batchelder’s first book in the Immortal Treachery series, Steel, Blood, Fire, a rollicking fun and seriously addictive read.” – Chanticleer Reviews   

And this on Friday, from Noxwrite Review:

"The most enchanting thing about S t e e l, B l o o d , & F i r e is certainly Batchelder’s writing. He creates beautiful sentences, poetic but at the same time engaging and yet so understandable. This characteristic is not so easy to find in contemporary indie novels, but Batchelder masters it. He has an individual voice and it distinguishes this author from the rest."

So, who do I have to boink around here to get a read?

Offline lazarinth75

« Reply #364 on: September 12, 2017, 07:04:51 AM »
Name: Christopher Keene
Email: Lazarinth75@gmail.com
Website URL: http://fantasyandanime.wordpress.com
Novel Title: Gods of the Mountain
Genre: Epic Fantasy
Length: 100,000 words
Format: doc/pdf
Back Cover Blurb:
Having failed to protect his commander during the war, Faulk is given a chance at redemption when an assassin and old comrade trains him to use body enhancing magic. However, when the assassin kills a cleric before his training is complete, Faulk is accused of being the murderer and is detained by General Conack, the man who killed his commander.

Torturing Faulk for information, Inquisitor Mullen discovers the true assassin’s plan to use his magic to overthrow the city. With one of his assistants being an incompetent and the other whispering conspiracies into the earl’s ear, Mullen must deal with his court rival, General Conack, while also uncovering the true source of the magic; the one pulling the strings from the shadows.

Sent by her gods to find the one teaching her people’s Ways to outsiders, Yuweh stumbles upon Faulk. She learns from him that the magic is being spread by an assassin, but instead of hunting him down, she takes Faulk with her in the hope of stopping it from spreading further. Their journey sheds light on a wider scheme of dark magic that threatens to tear the world asunder.
How Many Copies Available for Reviewers:
Stipulations: The reviewer can post the review anywhere and I will give a free ARC in reply to an email.