January 19, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

Author Topic: Supremacy's Shadow (Grimsnark Scifi Thriller)  (Read 59 times)

Offline tebakutis

• Falsely Puffed Up Rascal Pig and Writing Contest Regular
  • Writing Group
  • Master Namer
    • View Profile
    • www.tebakutis.com
Supremacy's Shadow (Grimsnark Scifi Thriller)
« on: January 02, 2018, 06:06:06 PM »
Well, here it is. My latest and greatest book is now available for pre-order. Some of you on this forum have even helped me critique the opening chapters, and some of you have even offered to blurb it (you know who you are, and you are awesome). Regardless, I'm proud of this book and thrilled to share it with you folks.

Half Han Solo, half Deadpool, Hayden Cross tries to stop an interplanetary war while relentlessly mocking everyone involved.

From the Back Cover
For Hayden Cross, a military investigator in the far future, whether his wife faked her death is the question that is probably going to get him killed. Having lost the only job that kept him sane, he has few resources and fewer leads. Oh, and a sadistic crime lord really wants to kill him.

As he fights through an underworld of fanatical rebels, callous bounty hunters, and corrupt cops, each step takes him closer to the truth about his wife’s fate and the oppressive government he once loyally served. On the way he may even liberate a planet and stop a war ... but only if he betrays everyone he loves.

Praise? for Supremacy's Shadow
"...reads like Harrison Ford's voiceover for Blade Runner 2079 before the director's cut." - Tom Doyle, author of the American Craft series.

“If you liked that scene where Han Solo talks to the Imperial guy in the detention center, that’s basically this book.” - Mike Kern, author of Dark Winter

“Poor choices, bad jokes, and mouthing off to the very worst people at the wrong time, this book has it all.” - Cameron Johnson, author of The Traitor God

“A gritty, fast-paced thriller like James S.A. Corey’s The Expanse, except the bullets are smarter than the people.” - Rosemary Claire Smith, author of T-Rex Time Machine

"It feels like a reboot of my favorite sci-fi movies, but it didn’t ruin my childhood once." - David Vaughn, author of "The Captain in Yellow" from the Cackle of Cthulhu anthology

"Suspiciously reminiscent of Firefly, only with more dysfunctional characters." - T. C. Weber, author of Sleep State Interrupt

"A thrilling litany of failure and rotten luck ... or, as Hayden Cross would call it, Tuesday." - Sherri Cook Woolsey, author of Walking Through Fire

"The best Star Wars rip-off since The Force Awakens." - T. Eric Bakutis, author of Tales of the Five Provinces

Purchase and Pricing
Pre-order price is $2.99, where it will remain for the first month of release, and it is also available on Kindle Unlimited if you have that. The book will price jump to $3.99 on March 1, but it'll be back down throughout the year as I have sales, so stay tuned!

Sample Chapters: Coming February 5, 2018

Amazon E-Book: Supremacy's Shadow

Paperback: Supremacy's Shadow
« Last Edit: Today at 12:43:59 AM by tebakutis »