July 27, 2017, 05:46:19 AM

Author Topic: Game of Thrones: Season 7  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Elfy

• Writing contest regular
  • Powers That Be
  • Ringbearer
    • View Profile
    • Purple Dove House
Re: Game of Thrones: Season 7
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2017, 10:56:47 PM »
I think my favourite part of this episode came at the end with Arya. It was kind of sweet and that's nice to see amid all the darkness that surrounds everyone and everything else. Of course I also love any scene that features Lyanna Mormont, too.
I will expand your TBR pile.

http://purpledovehouse.blogspot.com

Offline KyleCon

• Tribute
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2017, 01:08:27 PM »
Yes.
According to a theory, the 13th Lord Commander of Night's Watch (A Stark) also known as the Night's king fell in love with a female white walker. They wed, and ruled for 13 long years.
It is believed that the stark decendents carried the blood of white walker and so did Lyanna stark, making Jon one half ice and as known, his father is Rhaegar, it makes him one half fire.
So he is the song of ice and fire.

Offline ScarletBea

• Positive Invisible Fighter - and bringer of Cake. 2nd in Command of the Writing Contest
  • Writing Group
  • Big Wee Hag
  • Geeky Reading Introvert
    • View Profile
    • LibraryThing profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2017, 09:15:25 PM »
I finally watched it!
I love Arya, she's always the strong one 8)

It felt a bit disjointed, with a few minutes everywhere... I mean, Bran arriving at the Wall? And?
At home in the Fantasy Faction forum!
"There is no way to kill someone mercifully. (...) They may claim that their victims did not suffer. They lie. All they may truly say is that the victim's suffering was invisible to them." Robin Hobb ("Fool's Assassin")

Offline Elfy

• Writing contest regular
  • Powers That Be
  • Ringbearer
    • View Profile
    • Purple Dove House
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2017, 10:42:58 PM »
I finally watched it!
I love Arya, she's always the strong one 8)

It felt a bit disjointed, with a few minutes everywhere... I mean, Bran arriving at the Wall? And?
It was a fairly typical season opener, Bea. We get a little bit of everyone, just so we know where they all are and set things up for future episodes. They do have a lot of ground to cover and only 7 episodes this season to do it in.
I will expand your TBR pile.

http://purpledovehouse.blogspot.com