December 07, 2019, 11:52:58 PM

Author Topic: Models/ Action Figures  (Read 256 times)

Offline S. K. Inkslinger

Models/ Action Figures
« on: October 02, 2019, 08:55:51 AM »
Anyone here collects models/ action figures? So far I have Geralt of Rivia, a Nazgul, Drogon from GOT, and three knights. I'm planning to buy this from ebay, but hoo boy it is expensive.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Sauron-Statue-Resin-Model-GK-Collections-Weta-Replica-The-Lord-of-the-Rings/202510834299

Offline isos81

Re: Models/ Action Figures
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 11:47:33 AM »
I used to collect One Piece figures. I had a nice library with some shelves. I put the figures between the books. Some of them got lost while moving and some got broken by kids and cats.

Long story short, I no longer have them :)
Kallor shrugged. 'I've walked this land when the T'lan Imass were but children. I've commanded armies a hundred thousand strong. I've spread the fire of my wrath across entire continents, and sat alone upon tall thrones. Do you grasp the meaning of this?'

'Yes' said Caladan Brood. 'You never learn'

Offline S. K. Inkslinger

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 04:40:24 AM »
I used to collect One Piece figures. I had a nice library with some shelves. I put the figures between the books. Some of them got lost while moving and some got broken by kids and cats.

That's a really good reminder to neither have kids nor pets, hahah. I guess one could just not exists with the other.  ;D

Offline isos81

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 06:50:27 AM »

That's a really good reminder to neither have kids nor pets, hahah. I guess one could just not exists with the other.  ;D

Don't marry or at least don't have kids until you cross everything on your Things to do before death list ;D
Kallor shrugged. 'I've walked this land when the T'lan Imass were but children. I've commanded armies a hundred thousand strong. I've spread the fire of my wrath across entire continents, and sat alone upon tall thrones. Do you grasp the meaning of this?'

'Yes' said Caladan Brood. 'You never learn'