December 07, 2019, 04:01:29 AM

Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,  (Read 6197 times)

Offline xiagan

• Writing Contest Organizer
  • Powers That Be
  • Elderling
  • Master Procrastinator
    • View Profile
@xiagan I think this spammer is in need of banning.
Unfortunately we are in need of a working forum for that. Right now there are certain admin functions that aren't working at all - and banning is one of them  (creating boards for the monthly contest another...).
"Sire, I had no need of that hypothesis." (Laplace)

Offline Magnus Hedén

• High Lord of commas and Grand Master of semicolons
  • Godling
  • My name is Magnus. I make stuff up.
    • View Profile
    • My Patreon

Aw. That would mean I would have to get back to work!
You can find stories on my Patreon
I'm also on Twitter and the Book of Faces

Offline nahae

and ( shameless pig ) now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

Offline nahae

Quote from: nahae
You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

What I can say is that there is no evidence of a creator. And unless you provide evidence to support it, it cannot be true. That's what burden of proof means, by the way, which you attempted to refer to earlier. When someone makes a positive statement (i.e. X is true), they also have to provide evidence to support the claim. It is not up to anyone else to disprove it before they do.

Otherwise, people could claim all manner of things and they would instantly become fact.

Here's one:

Sickness happens when the invisible unicorn that normally follows everyone around leaves their host. The unicorns are imperceptible by human means. When your unicorn leaves you, you must convince it to return by sending it positive energy.

It's impossible to come up with definitive evidence that this is not true. But because it is also impossible to come up with evidence that it IS, that doesn't matter.

So while I am unable to provide definitive evidence that there is no creator, there is no such requirement. Every single bit of evidence that has been offered to support such a case has been thoroughly debunked for lack of logic.

and there is no intelligence also. there is no intelligence also. and if there is any intelligence at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. and prove it that there is intelligence by which you will understand Krishna as he is.

come on ( fertile idiot ) after all its an open challenge.

and now let us hope that such an *falsely puffed up rascal pig* like you will now recall anything at all.

Offline nahae

Aw. That would mean I would have to get back to work!

is that is how you maintain your fools paradise ? for you are failure in rational argument. so what is that policy ? *give dog bad name and hang it* ? is that is how you remain happy in your nonsense ? than have fun in your what ? **fools paradise**  ;)

Offline Magnus Hedén

• High Lord of commas and Grand Master of semicolons
  • Godling
  • My name is Magnus. I make stuff up.
    • View Profile
    • My Patreon
I'll refrain from further discussion until you present a logical argument instead of spouting random statements and then pretend you said just something that makes sense.  ;D
You can find stories on my Patreon
I'm also on Twitter and the Book of Faces

Offline tebakutis

• Falsely Puffed Up Rascal Pig and Writing Contest Regular
  • Writing Group
  • Master Namer
    • View Profile
    • www.tebakutis.com
I don't know what I just read, but wow. There's a story about a rogue AI that gains access to the Fantasy-Faction forums in here somewhere.

These posts actually remind me of one of my favorite races in Star Control II (an old videogame) - the Orz. On the surface, the Orz appeared to be pleasant, chirpy bird creatures, but you got hints throughout that there was something far more sinister going on behind the scenes, including psychic manipulation and the Orz you saw being just the tip of some far more monstrous and otherworldly psychic being from another dimension.

ANYWAY! Your translation program worked for translating most alien conversations, but it couldn't quite grasp the Orz language, so there were frequently random phrases inserted into the dialogue that were rough and possibly incorrect translations. For instance, the Orz would frequently use the term <* Happy Camper * > in dialogue, even when it wasn't clear what they were talking about.

This post reminds me of that, with the insertion of *rascal pig* and other randomness.

Offline xiagan

• Powers That Be
  • Elderling
  • Master Procrastinator
    • View Profile
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2017, 04:28:34 PM »
And there is a troll. There is a troll at all. And if there is a troll also, then (generous hand) don't feed it. And prove it that there is intelligence by which you will understand the troll as he is.
Now you can avoid the troll, but you cannot say that he doesn't exist. Wether or not you accept the troll's stupidity is your business but you cannot say he is not stupid.

Offline ultamentkiller

Wow. I didn't think this thread would get better or funnier after yesterday.

I was wrong. I'm dying. I'm sure that phrase will trigger something from the troll.

Offline nahae

I'll refrain from further discussion until you present a logical argument instead of spouting random statements and then pretend you said just something that makes sense.  ;D

and i also will refrain from beating that horse ( like you ) who is already dead. unless you recall everything.

someone is kicking on your face with challenge and you will refrain from giving reply back ? that means horse is already dead. that is all. ( finished )

Offline nahae

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2017, 06:54:20 PM »
And there is a troll. There is a troll at all. And if there is a troll also, then (generous hand) don't feed it. And prove it that there is intelligence by which you will understand the troll as he is.
Now you can avoid the troll, but you cannot say that he doesn't exist. Wether or not you accept the troll's stupidity is your business but you cannot say he is not stupid.

im an indeed stupid idiot. but my ( dear ) cutie pie why dont you recall everything and prove it that you are really fertile `1 ? `1 man is pissing on your face with challenge and you are saying that im intelligent`1. is that an argument ? ( simply claiming to dryly intelligent will not work here rascal dog )

so recall everything and prove yourself. otherwise what is the value in beating that horse who is already dead. ( simply waste of time ) that is all.

Offline xiagan

• Powers That Be
  • Elderling
  • Master Procrastinator
    • View Profile
Oh, you know what the fallacy in your post is? I neither need to prove myself nor is it my wish to do so.
My contentment and my happiness are not dependent on some kind of god, your approval or your opinion.

Offline Rostum

Is this really a bad translation service or are you arguing with a machine?

Offline Lady Ty

• Blessed River Lady and Defender of Baby Dragons
  • Ta'veren
  • So-Old-That-She-Can-Nearly-Be-Called-Oldest-Ty
    • View Profile
;D ;D ;D ;D
“This is the problem with even lesser demons. They come to your doorstep in velvet coats and polished shoes. They tip their hats and smile and demonstrate good table manners. They never show you their tails.” 
Leigh Bardugo, The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic

Offline nahai

Oh, you know what the fallacy in your post is? I neither need to prove myself nor is it my wish to do so.
My contentment and my happiness are not dependent on some kind of god, your approval or your opinion.

and ( falsely puffed up rascal fool ) nor do i wish to beat the damn horse like you who is already dead. that is all. ( finished )

and what about that man who has pissed on here face with challenge ? is that you want to say im powerful but i dont wish to reply him back ? and i have to accept such an wise ( idiotic troll ) like you ? just see the folly.