November 15, 2019, 04:32:25 PM

Author Topic: Guest Blogging  (Read 102 times)

Guest Blogging
« on: October 14, 2019, 08:23:56 PM »
Hi. I'm an amateur fantasy author. I'm trying to build up my social platform by making guest blogs (I'm so new I don't have a clear perspective of how guest blogging works). I'm curious about the steps to take to make guest blogs (do I have to contact the site's editor?) Thanks in advance.

Offline Eclipse

• Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
  • Dragonrider
    • View Profile
Re: Guest Blogging
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 10:38:08 PM »
Hi do you mean to write articles on http://fantasy-faction.com/

Fantasy faction has four internet presence

1. The forum where writers and readers mix and talk about books among other things. This is where you are it’s not classed as a blog.

2. The website where articles are written and can be classed as a blog. I think this is where you want to go the link is above if you want to head that way and have a look round

3. The fantasy faction Facebook group this is very big and not as community spirit as the forum as it’s so big and a voice can get drowned out by all the other voices talking over one another also there not as gorgeous and handsome as the people who post in the forum. @G_R_Matthews agrees with me.

4. Fantasy faction Twitter , this is where you can see people getting worked up about wizards I think. There argue about who has got the biggest wand.

As you in the forum feel free to join in any conversation we don’t bite apart from when there’s a full moon. Why not add a post to this discussion to get going  http://fantasy-faction.com/forum/fantasy-book-discussion/greatest-character-ending/

Have fun !

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 11:00:34 PM by Eclipse »
According to some,* heroic deaths are admirable things

* Generally those who don't have to do it.Politicians and writers spring to mind

Jonathan Stroud:Ptolmy's Gate