July 23, 2019, 09:21:59 PM

Author Topic: Best Dream You've Ever Had  (Read 457 times)

Offline S. K. Inkslinger

Best Dream You've Ever Had
« on: August 06, 2017, 02:20:28 AM »
What are the best dreams you've ever had? The one that left you feeling fresh and excited, ready to face the new morning? Here is mine yesterday:

"I was walking in a rocky canyon at night. The place was pervaded by thick layer of mists, and I could barely glimpse anything. Out of fatigue, I decided to take a nap, despite the seemingly glowing eyes glancing from the surrounding darkness. I woke up by a dragon's roar. It chased me out of the canyon, which opened up into some kind of cave opening. Going out, I finally discover that the canyon is actually the nostril of a much larger dragon, growling at me ferociously. Leaping down from the nostril, I was stunned to found out that the ground is but a tiny speck below me, and I fell.

To my amazement, I discover that I had leathery wings and  could fly, treading across the expanse that is the pale blue sky. I soared to a palace constructed against a mountainside, perched far above the ground.
I landed atop an open terrace, and there I met... Dalinar Kholin."

What a strange dream! I also end up writing this in a story form, which is how I feel/ interpret some parts of the events while dreaming itself. Now that is an experience I'll not easily forget.  :D

Offline isos81

Re: Best Dream You've Ever Had
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 08:49:25 AM »
I recently had a dream of winning the lottery. I felt relieved, it was like all my financial problems were solved and now I could enjoy what I could not before.

It was a bit disturbing when I woke up :)
Kallor shrugged. 'I've walked this land when the T'lan Imass were but children. I've commanded armies a hundred thousand strong. I've spread the fire of my wrath across entire continents, and sat alone upon tall thrones. Do you grasp the meaning of this?'

'Yes' said Caladan Brood. 'You never learn'