October 23, 2018, 04:24:18 AM

Author Topic: What are you currently watching?  (Read 153275 times)

Offline Bender

Re: What are you currently watching?
« Reply #1500 on: September 16, 2018, 12:55:10 PM »
As to Expanse, I love the books and movies/shows based on books mostly disappoint. So I've never watched the show.
Not all those who wander are lost

Offline S. K. Inkslinger

« Reply #1501 on: September 21, 2018, 05:03:06 AM »
La Casa De Papel season 2 concluded the amazing heist story in an epic finale. Loved every single episode of the series from start to finish. Can't wait for season 3! (hope it retains the quality, though)

Offline OnlyOneHighlander

« Reply #1502 on: October 05, 2018, 12:19:32 PM »
La Casa De Papel season 2 concluded the amazing heist story in an epic finale. Loved every single episode of the series from start to finish. Can't wait for season 3! (hope it retains the quality, though)

I've heard brilliant things about this show. I'll need to get on it. What service/channel can you get it on?
“Books make great gifts because they have whole worlds inside of them. And it's much cheaper to buy somebody a book than it is to buy them the whole world!” Neil Gaiman

Check out my book Here Be Dragons here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Here-Be-Dragons-David-Macpherson-ebook/dp/B07CCGBDQW/ref=sr_1_3?s

Offline ScarletBea

• Welcome party and bringer of Cake. 2nd-in-Command of the Writing Contest
  • Powers That Be
  • Big Wee Hag
  • Geeky Reading Introvert
    • View Profile
    • LibraryThing profile
« Reply #1503 on: October 05, 2018, 01:08:42 PM »
By the way, there was an article this week on the main Fantasy Faction site about it.

I don't think it's being shown on normal TV in the UK, just Netflix or something like that
At home in the Fantasy Faction forum!

"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" - Douglas Adams

Offline Rostum

« Reply #1504 on: October 10, 2018, 07:27:31 PM »
Watching Norsemen on Netflix well worth a look

Offline Alex Hormann

« Reply #1505 on: October 18, 2018, 04:46:25 PM »
Finished Krypton recently, which has quickly become my favourite superhero-related programme of recent years. largely because it pretty much forgot about being a Superman prequel and was just a brilliant piece of sci-fi for most of its run.

And of course, The Walking Dead is back. It's a different feel to the last few seasons so far, and I'm really enjoying the new direction.

It's also a far cry from Season 4 of Fear The Walking Dead, which has to be one of the worst slices of television I have ever endured.

Offline ScarletBea

• Welcome party and bringer of Cake. 2nd-in-Command of the Writing Contest
  • Powers That Be
  • Big Wee Hag
  • Geeky Reading Introvert
    • View Profile
    • LibraryThing profile
« Reply #1506 on: October 22, 2018, 10:03:49 PM »
Not fantasy, at all, but an absolutely superb series is Black earth rising on BBC2, ends next week.
I thought I knew a bit about the Rwanda genocide, but this just proved me wrong. I so hate politics...
At home in the Fantasy Faction forum!

"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" - Douglas Adams