September 20, 2019, 04:43:21 AM

Author Topic: Deadpool  (Read 1549 times)

Online J.R. Darewood

• aka Duckly Breadgood
  • Writing Group
  • Master Namer
  • Zork. And it was all downhill from there.
    • View Profile
    • Nerd Empire
Deadpool
« on: May 21, 2018, 07:05:52 AM »

Best song from the OST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0pt-hONuSA

Saw it in 4D, moving chairs and all that. The water spraying on your face when there was blood splatter was SO GROSS, but also really fun.

Offline CameronJohnston

Re: Deadpool
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 09:00:16 AM »
Such a fun film! Well worth seeing, but I INSIST you stay for the post-film mid-credits scene.

The Traitor God & God of Broken Things

Offline Nighteyes

• Send me Leopard Erotica.
  • Ringbearer
  • OH WOW! JUST WORKED OUT HOW TO DO THIS!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 08:32:51 PM »
I think I preferred it to the first one. Wasn't so reliant on jokes and had a much stronger plot and supporting cast.
The Real Powers That Be

Offline Peat

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 10:46:34 AM »
I think I preferred it to the first one. Wasn't so reliant on jokes and had a much stronger plot and supporting cast.

Mulling over whether I agree with it having a stronger plot. Personally I was there for the jokes and Deadpool anyway, so it's not really a good thing for me (and I did much prefer the first), just wondering whether I thought the plot was stronger.
This is the blog of Peat - http://peatlong.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline tebakutis

• Falsely Puffed Up Rascal Pig and Writing Contest Regular
  • Writing Group
  • Master Namer
    • View Profile
    • www.tebakutis.com
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 04:09:37 PM »
I loved it. Cracking up the whole time. And I totally lost it when I realized what the choir was singing in the final battle scene. Honestly, I'm surprised MORE choirs don't sing that in crazy dangerous end fight scenes.

Real talk folks. I'm gonna' go out on a limb and say I liked Deadpool 2 slightly more than Infinity War.

I was also really glad they (DO NOT OPEN THIS SPOILER if you haven't seen the movie ... seriously, you've been warned!)

Spoiler for Hiden:
...had Wade use Cable's time machine to bring back Vanessa in the stinger at the end. After showing that Cable could use it to save Wade, it would have been criminal to not have Wade do the same to save Vanessa.

As "fridgings" went, it seems like they were aware of the problems and went out of their way to lampshade it throughout, ending the movie by undoing the fridge entirely, which I liked. You don't kill off Morena Baccarin.

Oh and Domino was my favorite <3 <3 <3

Offline RebeccaFike

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 12:57:02 PM »
Well, I know the bit about the Deadpool game, I think it is quite similar to the Spiderman movie. My brother used to have this game. I like the action-adventure video game to play. Just for the curiosity what other game are you guys playing currently? I am in a search to have the latest series of the Battlefield.