November 24, 2020, 08:42:41 PM

Author Topic: Miscellaneous Musings about Books  (Read 394397 times)

Offline cupiscent

Re: Miscellaneous Musings about Books
« Reply #1665 on: October 29, 2020, 09:28:29 AM »
I didn't know where to put this so I decided to put it here...

There is going to be another Goblin Emperor book! It's called The Witness for the Dead and it's not listed as a sequel so much as "in the world of the Goblin Emperor" but I am very, very excited.

Goes to goodread  only to find I’ve already added it on the 21st March 2020 haha

I saw that, when I went to find the link, and I felt both sheepish and outraged that you already knew and hadn't told us (me). I mean, in fairness, I had heard that there was a soft-announced "sequel", but with the publication of the other Sherlock-fanfic novel, I had sort of forgotten!

Online Alex Hormann

• Writing Contest Regular
  • Kingkiller
  • Bookworm first, human second.
« Reply #1666 on: November 18, 2020, 02:29:18 PM »
Rhythm of War arrived yesterday, but I'm debating holding it off for a week or so, so i can clear out the last of my tbr backlog. But i also really want to read it right now! >:(
Blog: https://atboundarysedge.com

Twitter: @HormannAlex

Offline ScarletBea

• Welcome party and bringer of Cake. 2nd-in-Command of the Writing Contest
  • Administrator
  • Big Wee Hag
  • Geeky Reading Introvert
    • LibraryThing profile
« Reply #1667 on: November 23, 2020, 01:55:18 PM »
After a relatively slow 2020 for new books (at least it feels like that, I might discover differently when I do my yearly summary hehe), at the moment I've got 10 books in my 2021 "to buy" list - basically new 2020 books that are coming out on paperback next year.

I decided to create a little table by month to remind me (usually paperbacks aren't advertised), and they're nicely spread in the first half of the year :D
At home in the Fantasy Faction forum!

I'm "She Who Reigns Over Us All In Crimson Cheer", according to Peat!