May 15, 2021, 03:52:00 PM

Author Topic: [OCT 2020] - Ticking Time Bomb Scenario - Voting Thread  (Read 2756 times)

Offline Nora

• Dropped in from another planet avec son sourire provocateur - et Hades and Writing Contest Regular
  • Writing Group
  • Dragonrider
  • The Explorer
Re: [OCT 2020] - Ticking Time Bomb Scenario - Voting Thread
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2020, 08:40:52 PM »
Congrats, Alex! :) Cool idea with the formatting. :)

I'm still at a loss for words about Nora's fan fic submission. It's not even February! ;D

I know, I know, it's weird what the pandemic can do to people. Believe it or not, I've published 40k of fanfic... in the past 2 months alone, out of left field. (https://archiveofourown.org/users/Blue_Daddys_Girl/works) I even sneaked in last month's story, but that's not like anybody cares in that fandom. xD
Star Wars, Hannibal, soon even Fire Emblem... I think I'm sick, might need some brain surgery.
Maybe I'll make a thread about my sudden fall... I'll definitely need to beg for help on how to not lose steam on multi-chapter work, as a gardener. I'm burnishing my 10th chapter of the 2 months old fic, and it's getting harder every time.
"She will need coffee soon, or molecular degeneration will set in. Her French phrasing will take over even more strongly, and soon she will dissolve into a puddle of alienation and Kierkegaardian despair."  ~ Jmack

Wishy washy lyricism and maudlin unrequited love are my specialty - so said Lady_Ty

Offline hexa

• Bridgeburner
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2020, 11:27:08 PM »
I went to the same high school as Timothy Zahn

Offline Bender

• Gentleman Bastard
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2020, 04:56:11 AM »

Awesome. He's one of my favourite authors in SW EU.
"I shall hunt your firstborn children and laugh with glee as I tell them of your death in terrible detail, with many unpleasant adjectives!" - M-Bot

"Who needs science when you have a dragon?" - Neil DeGrasse Tyson in Sharknado 6

Offline Nora

• Dropped in from another planet avec son sourire provocateur - et Hades and Writing Contest Regular
  • Writing Group
  • Dragonrider
  • The Explorer
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2020, 08:57:20 PM »

Awesome. He's one of my favourite authors in SW EU.

Yeah, he's the OG Thrawn Simp and one of the best authors in EU, hands down, no contest.
"She will need coffee soon, or molecular degeneration will set in. Her French phrasing will take over even more strongly, and soon she will dissolve into a puddle of alienation and Kierkegaardian despair."  ~ Jmack

Wishy washy lyricism and maudlin unrequited love are my specialty - so said Lady_Ty