GOOD, CLEAN DIRT - Jmack
5 (25%)
Cold Caller - Alex Hormann
3 (15%)
End of Kudras - Slaykomimi
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: July 01, 2019, 02:05:23 PM

Author Topic: [May 2019] - EARTH - Voting Thread  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Matthew

• Soulfinder
    • View Profile
Re: [May 2019] - EARTH - Voting Thread
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2019, 11:46:13 PM »
Finish this story Matthew, but don't miss this month either!! I really liked your style, I'm curious to see more from you.

Now how do you guys feel about a critique thread for this month?

I think I've got an idea for this one, I'll add it to the discussion thread of the new one.

As for the novella, It's come along a ways since you saw it last, sitting at about 11k words and just plugging away with a little buildup before the final chapter (start to finish fight scene).

Critics are always welcome for me too :o

Offline Nora

• Dropped in from another planet avec son sourire provocateur - et Hades and Writing Contest Regular
  • Writing Group
  • Dragonrider
  • The Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2019, 01:45:08 PM »
Finish this story Matthew, but don't miss this month either!! I really liked your style, I'm curious to see more from you.

Now how do you guys feel about a critique thread for this month?

I’m for it! I was kind of thinking of doing a D_Bates and putting in a mini-crit for each story. Would you want to do that too?

It's a good idea. I can't easily do medium sized reviews, I'm usually a one liner or a line by line review...
"She will need coffee soon, or molecular degeneration will set in. Her French phrasing will take over even more strongly, and soon she will dissolve into a puddle of alienation and Kierkegaardian despair."  ~ Jmack

Wishy washy lyricism and maudlin unrequited love are my specialty - so said Lady_Ty

Offline J.R. Darewood

• aka Duckly Breadgood
  • Writing Group
  • Master Namer
  • Zork. And it was all downhill from there.
    • View Profile
    • Nerd Empire
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2019, 06:18:41 AM »

Just took a break and decided to read some of these for fun.  Great job @Nora !  It was fun listening to your music while I read it.