December 13, 2019, 12:26:59 AM

Author Topic: [Apr 2019] - Erotica - Submission Thread  (Read 1045 times)

Offline xiagan

• Writing Contest Organizer
  • Powers That Be
  • Ringbearer
  • Master Procrastinator
    • View Profile
[Apr 2019] - Erotica - Submission Thread
« on: April 01, 2019, 10:39:40 PM »
Erotica - minors beware!

Spoiler because there are countries where female nipples are a problem while male nipples are for some reason okay.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dragon's Tale III by Vitaly Sokol

You wanted it (even Wolfie asked for some good erotic fantasy stories!), you get it!
Show us how romantic, cheesy or comic you can be! We're of the opinion that good erotic fantasy must be humorous, so imaginary bonus points from us if you can make us laugh. :D

Bonus challenge: No werewolves and vampires!

Rules:

1. This must be prose or poetry.
2. This must contain (more or less graphic) erotic elements.
3. Prose must be 500-1500 words long.
4. Poetry must be 100-750 words long.
5. One story per person or writing team (not per account).
6. You will be disqualified if you exceed the limits, full stop. That's why they're called limits.
7. Your entry can't be published somewhere else before.
8. This is a writing contest, not a "I have written something like this ten years ago" contest. So if you happen to have a story that fits one of the themes, I'd like it to have a mayor overhaul/edit. Work for it. ;)
9. Please add your story's word count and, if you have, your twitter handle.
10. Please put your story in [ spoiler ] tags to make the thread easier to handle. :) You can find them above the smileys under the B.
Bonus rule: We consider voting in a contest you're taking part in a given. Others take time and effort to read the stories - you should do the same. A small community like ours lives from reciprocity and this contest needs stories as much as votes. 

If you want so submit your story anonymously you can do so by sending it in a personal message to @xiagan.

Entry will close April 30th/May 1st, 2019 and voting will begin somewhere around the same time too.

All members are eligible to join. If you are not a member you can join here. Sign up is free and all are welcome! :)

The winner will have their piece displayed on the main Fantasy Faction website sometime in the next months.
Submitting a story counts as published. The author retains all rights to their work.

Remember that this thread is only for entries. Discussion or questions can be posted here.
"Sire, I had no need of that hypothesis." (Laplace)

Offline pratprak

• Seeker
    • View Profile
Re: [Apr 2019] - Erotica - Submission Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 02:37:22 PM »
Wow, so my first post on fantasy faction is original content erotica. Sometimes, life is strange.

Anyways, here goes.
Word count - 1498 (phew!)

Spoiler for Hiden:
“I did not expect you would come, Lady Ellora.”

Ellora entered the room, closing the door behind her. The room was well lighted, with lamps burning in all corners, and a scented candle set the mood in the room. Her eyes went to the bed at the back of the room. Lord Fellworth - no, the Demon Fellworth - stood beside it, facing her, hands clasped behind his back. He wore the white cloak that had become his fashion for the past several years, ever since he had started the war on her people. Tonight, perhaps she could bring that war to an end.

“You left me with little choice, Fellworth,” she said. She could at least deny him the dignity of a title. She wore a sheer black dress, as he had requested, ending just below her knees. Frills decorated the hem of the dress, and it fit her well. Rather too well, she knew. It shamed her to dress herself so; but sometimes, that was what a Queen had to do for her people.

There they both stood, him breathing slightly heavily, her more evenly. She could see the hunger in his eyes, and somewhere, deep within her, in a part that the rest of her never acknowledged, she could feel something stirring. He took a deep breath, and slowly walked to her. His eyes drank in the blush on her pale cheeks. They drifted to her red lips, and then slowly went downwards. She felt shame. Shame that she wanted him to look more.

He came to stand before, his eyes locking with hers. He was still handsome, though no longer the boy that she had known long ago. There was a hardness to his face that told her that this man was different from the one that she had known long ago. He looked down on her, his broad chest before her face reminding her of the caresses she had given him once.

“So you agree to the terms of the treaty?” he asked her.

“Do I have a choice?” she asked cooly. “You have ravaged my people’s lands. Your demon magic has brought war upon us. Now you give us this one chance of peace, so I have to accept. I will do whatever I need to do to save my people.”

“Choice,” he scoffed, turning around in a huff, stepping to the side. “You had a choice, a long time ago, to avert this war. Instead, you chose him, not me. That’s why you forced me to do this.” He started walking around her. She stood serene.

“That wasn't my choice to make, and you know it. I had to marry him to secure the lands for our people.”

“And what about us? Did that not matter to you?”

Her eyes hardened. “It mattered. It mattered so much. But sometimes, other things count for a lot more. At that time, the safety of my people mattered more to me. And if your feelings for me were true, you would understand.”

“I understand nothing,” he said flatly, continuing to walk in a circle around her. “I gave up my life amongst the elves because I couldn't live without you, Ellora. I became a demon and took on the burden of this magic just to come back for you. You meant everything to me. Everything.”

“Well, you have me now, Fellworth. I stand before you, your legal captive. You can do with me as you please.”

At those words, he came to a stop, his eyes darting back to look at her, this time with more openness, more shamelessness. More desire. His eyes made her feel naked. On another day, in another place, she might have raised her hands and covered herself. Instead, she put her hands on her hips and tossed her hair, standing proudly, back arched straight, willing him to look more. She realised she was breathing a little heavily. She wished she could have hidden it from him more carefully, but with every moment in his presence she was starting to care less and less about more and more.

He slowly walked towards her. “Legal, is it?” he murmured softly. He raised his hand, and slowly, softly, traced the outline of her lips. He took her chin in his hand, and brought her lips closer to his. She waited, eager, willing for him to kiss, but he refrained. “My captive, are you?” His finger moved to her cheek, softly brushing it, and then traced its way down to the frills that dotted her cleavage. They both looked at his finger together, and then both looked up, together again.

There was a moment of unspoken silence between them. The fire in the grate crackled in the background, reflected in both their eyes. His eyes questioning what she knew he wanted. Her eyes telling his what she was willing to give. The lust grew in him with every passing moment, and she knew it would overcome him soon. She tensed, eager, expectant, waiting.

He walked around her again, standing behind her now. She didn't look behind, but he lowered the strap on her shoulder without asking her. She breathed in as his lips came to rest on the bare skin of her shoulder. Both his hands took either side of her waist for balance, and she breathed in again, cherishing that moment.

After a moment his lips lifted, and they were nuzzling at her ear. She clutched the hem of her dress, controlling the lust slowly building up inside of her.

“I’ve dreamed of this so much,” he breathed. “Every night I’ve dreamt of you, my dear. Every night of the last fifteen years. I’ve dreamt of you without a stitch on that beautiful body of yours. I’ve dreamed of you in my arms, writhing with passion. I’ve dreamt of you in poses that no good lady would take, doing things for me that no good lady would do. I’ve felt so ashamed, Ellora. But I cant help it.”

He paused, unable to continue, and she waited with baited breath for him to speak more. Instead, his right hand went down and lifted the hem of her dress, cupping her buttocks. He pressed in towards her rear with his crotch, and she realised that he was extremely, extremely hard. She gasped.

“You fire me up, Ellora,” he said, and started grinding softly against her rear. “Just the memory of you makes me feel passions I never knew I had. I do not know what it is that you do, but, the truth is, I am your captive, not you mine.” Against her will she moaned softly as his hand cupped her buttock even more tightly, relishing the feel of his palms pressing in upon her cheeks.

And then, suddenly, it stopped. She whipped around, distraught, but he was already walking away.

“What happened?” she asked, not bothering to mask the concern in her voice. He went to the other end of the room, hand against the wall, head hanging, breathing heavily. He spoke after a moment.

“I cannot do it, Ellora. I don't care if it’s legal and allowed. I cannot do it if you don't want it too. Go, just go, just leave me alone.”

“What…what do you mean?” she stammered.

“You are no longer my captive,” he said miserably, turning around and facing her. His eyes still fought to not explore her body, but he restrained himself admirably. “I will leave with the other demons come the morrow, and you shall have your peace. You need not be my legal captive, as you put it. I will do something else to find my peace. Your people have freedom.” He gestured once again for her to leave.

“Do you mean that, Ronan?” she said softly, not daring to hope. It was the first time she had deigned to use his name, but instead of calming him, it seemed to only make him sadder.

“Yes,” he said. “Yes, yes, I mean it. Just go. Please, leave me alone in my own hell.”

She stood for a moment, not believing it. Then she lifted the strap on her shoulder and set it aright.

“Thank you,” she said simply. “I appreciate your generosity, and acknowledge your power, Lord Fellworth.”
He nodded impatiently, waiting for her to leave.

She slowly walked to the door, her hips swaying with her every step. When she reached, she pushed it closed and locked it.

She turned around, and found his eyes disbelieving. She smiled at him, and she could see him harden at that.

“Poses that no good lady would take, is it?” she teased him. She walked over to the bed, and then bent over, pulling up her dress with both hands to reveal her rear. He breathed in sharply and moaned in agony.

She whipped her head around and looked him in the eye, swaying her hips invitingly. “Come on, dear. I’m open territory.”

PS: I've made a few small grammatical edits since I made the original post. Trust that's ok.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 08:00:05 AM by pratprak »
Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain.

Offline Slaykomimi

• Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 06:28:38 PM »
Forest

1053 words

Spoiler for Hiden:

Our tale starts in the forests at the foot of the Ahsraes mountains during a warm spring evening. The scent of new life fills the air due to the awakening of natures deep slumber from the harsh winters in these areas. Our two heroes, Reaga and Mondra, are far away from their homes on their journey to the Oracle of Gohi. Villagers and witches from all around the region warned them, but they decided to take this bewitched route anyway.

"How far is it?" Reaga moans in exhaustion.

"We should be way further ahead, but a certain someone drags behind the whole time" Mondra hisses back over his shoulder.

"It's not my fault, this whole forest is full of roots and rocks and uneven ground. Walking here is hell" Reaga shouts back.

"That could be the cause, but it could also be because you only sit around and stuff food inside you the whole day" Mondra grunts annoyed.

"I´m not fat!" Reaga yells in rage.

"No one said that" Mondra sighs, "anyway, just a little further should be a little pond, we can rest there for the night, the sun will set soon too".

The sun hides early behind the mountains of Ahsraes and the night comes too sudden for the heroes of this tale. They arrive at the pond but it is too late to gather wood and sticks for a fire, but the glade is wide enough for the moon to shine through and soothe their anxiety a little. They quarrel while bathing their feet in the cold water of the pond while the creatures of the early night are tumbling around near the water, filled with curiosity and excitement about the unfamiliar faces. Time passes fast and our friends don't notice the mist raising, cutting off the vision in this beautiful night. The noises of the forest fade into silence as the animals seem to run away, leaving a lifeless atmosphere around the misty pond. After all these changes in the scenery, Reaga finally hears a noise which caused a distraction to them.

"psst, can you hear this?" Reaga whispers.

"I am too old for these jokes" Mondra sighs.

"No, I´m serious, please listen" Reaga insists and both keep silent and listen.

Through the night echoes the lovely sound of harps and singing, disturbing the silence that built up arround the two. Soon the mysterious sounds come dancing towards the pond. Through the mist a group of lovely maidens step towards them, one by one they emerge from the mist with an unmatchable elegance. Their small bare feet slowly slip over the grass while their hair floats in the mild breeze, their bodies being cloaked in a cover of vines and leaves. All of them wear crowns of woven twigs decorated with wildflowers. Their outfit is not suitable for a cold night in the forest but their beauty absorbs every thought from the two. After a long dance that seemed to be over in the split of a second, a tall brown haired woman with thick gnarled branches growing over her head walks towards the travellers.

"Good evening, lost souls. What brings two lovely men like you to a place like this?" she asks with a gentle smile.

After many minutes of stuttering, Reaga collects all his courage and answers: “we are travelling to consult the oracle of Gohi and need to take a rest for the night”.

Mondra, with his jaw still wide open, turns his head over to Reaga in amazement of his courage.

The women start to gather around the travellers and inspect them closely. Reaga and Mondra start to take closer looks at the women, but their lascivious shapes and beguiling scent are distracting them too much to notice their the oddities on the bodies of the maidens. The vines and twigs growing out of their bodies, the long pointy ears, the branches that start to grow out of their heads and many more. The girls encircle them completely and start to gently touch them all over while the boys can't believe how fortunate they are to run into these beauties in the middle of the night.

“Just relax while we take care of you two” the women with the tall gnarled branches whispers while the others start to move their hands inside the garments of the travellers.

Confusion mixes with pleasure for the two and excitement shakes through their whole bodies. Their minds are already far too distracted to think about anything else than the harem they found themselves in.

Soon the travellers are free of their clothes and the women start to reveal the bodies covered under the leaves of their vines. Slowly the maidens crawl all over the two, rubbing their bodies on them and guiding their every moves. Soon they are covered under a mass of lecherous beauties, sending them into an unimaginable universe of endless ecstasy.

Many hours pass under the moonlight with endless moans and giggling and laughter, without any sense for time, or any sense of pain. Our exhausted travellers stare in the starless sky with an insane expression on their faces, covered with holes in their skin and roots digging through their bodies. Most of the women lay satisfied next to the pond to refresh while the last ones keep digging their roots inside them to suck out the last bits of energy left in them.
Mondra and Reaga are visibly drained, their bodies are emaciated and blood drips out from every scratch and hole that the roots inflicted to them. They both keep panting and moaning with their last breaths, not able to sense anything but pure happiness, as the woman with the large branches, this time looking way fresher and with new buds emerging, walks slowly to them.

“Thank you, oh kind heroes, we will remember your sacrifice. It will nourish our bodies till the next souls get lost in these cursed woods”, after these last words she wraps her arms around them and her vines sink a last time into the two.

The sun starts to rise and there is no trace left of that lustful night, only a hand full of small trees with many leaves and blossoms around the pond together with a large tree blooming in all the colours of the rainbow.

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.

-Edward d. Morrison

Offline Nora

• Dropped in from another planet avec son sourire provocateur - et Hades and Writing Contest Regular
  • Writing Group
  • Dragonrider
  • The Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 11:15:12 PM »
Ok, I also can't believe my first contribution in months is going to be an erotica, and I also can't believe it's a totally fresh second draft and I still didn't manage to make it a loving, consensual thing.
For those who'd rather have a spoiler to have a clear idea of what I mean by that :
Spoiler for Hiden:
There is no actual sex, but a literal "mind fuck", that happens as a defence mechanism against someone, so no it's not consensual, more like smoke and mirrors, but the receiving person wasn't there for that, so I assume it would qualify as assault in some way.
However my second ever short story was a lot more disturbing than this, just way darker in every aspect, and received a silly amount of likes, so I'm sure this'll be ok.

I think it falls in the outskirts of the horror genre... And I'm afraid this is more a story with sex rather than a story to take to bed to up your temperature, but whatever, glad to be back in the game.

1500 words : To Kill A Mimic

Spoiler for Hiden:
"I know you said vampires don't exist, but that door screams "Vampire Lord" like nothing I've ever seen."

Agent Lee is right.
Made of thick oak barely distinguishable under the slew of iron wrought in gaudy baroque motifs, each panel is further adorned with a knocker in the shape of a wolf head biting on a thick metal ring. The doors would be more at home on a Carpathian castle, albeit a small one, and are plain wrong on the facade of this otherwise all-American summer home in the forested feet of Mt. Rainer.

"What do we do then," Lee asks, "I don't see any doorbells."

I smile back at the young man. I assumed a military type like him, freshly transferred at the Institute, would be more frazzled on his first serious mission.

"There'll be a back door. Not seen an American house without one. But let's gear up first," I say, opening my backpack. "These doors, it's exactly the sort of nostalgic bullshit you can expect from a Mimic. They drag old mementoes around in Europe too."

I gesture for agent Lee to approach, handing him a thickly braided headband. Several charms are weaved through the strands, and I point at the ones that should be on his brow, and how the heavy, blood-red sequins should fall behind his ears, in a pale imitation of my own warding.
I pass my fingers over my hair, festooned as it is with many sequins and knotted wards made of my own beaded braids.

"This isn't the latest European fashion," I explain, "It's the bare minimum you should wear when you want to slay a Mimic. We'll go over the symbolism on the ride back to base, but the idea is that none of the wards of the Abrahamic religions will work. Mimics are old Europe, which is why they rarely cross the ocean. They're monsters we inherited from the Celts and Norse, before Jesus showed up."

Lee nods dutifully. All this was in his briefing, along with instructions on how to kill the target, if I failed.

"If a Mimic crawls into your mind without any wards, it will take the shape of a loved one and become your cuckoo child, taking over your entire life as your need to care for it overrides everything that made you you. So wear the silly bandana and stay behind me."

Lee nods again, wide-eyed now.

"Can you cure it?"

"Yeah, it goes away if  the Mimic dies, but see, they don't reproduce. They're an endangered species, and each one of them is over two millennia old, so you can imagine the success rate of surviving a Mimic encounter..." seeing Lee's crumpling face, I hurry to add: "with the wards on, at worst it'll hit you with suggestions. It doesn't really like the sun either, it'll be weak and asleep."

We make our way around the house, Agent Lee scanning the space professionally, a firm hand on his gun. The garden is wild, tall grasses hiding the rotten teeth of a once-upon-a-time fence. The garage's door rusted shut at a slight angle, offering a home to raccoons or foxes. There is a porch at the back, and a motorbike under a rain cover.
Inside the house everything is dusty, and the lounge is a tidal wave of trash. Like the mimic lost its latest host but hasn't moved on yet. The lack of body makes me wonder if it cared enough to bury them. They do that sometimes, especially if they live in populated areas and have to pass for the neighbours.
I whisper these remarks as we go.

"No one's using that bedroom," Lee says.

"No, expect Mimics underground."

"In a house like this–" but he chokes on his words as we reach the kitchen. "What's this! A root cellar?"

I smile to myself, pleased. In all likelihood this is a Mimic bedchamber. It takes us some time to work on the hinges, but soon enough we're peering down a dirt-walled tunnel that slopes into darkness. I light up my torch and bat away Lee's flustered hands.

"Ladies first."

"Agent Ayre–"

I slip in without a word. Before now, we had clues. Good enough to fly me over from Europe. But now I have certainties, and Lee is just a kid who's not even cased a ghoul nest yet. I gesture for silence as we step into a smallish room, ever-so-slightly lit by slanted shards of light. I run my fingers on the ceiling, and sure enough, it is made of dry planks of wood.

"We're under the bedroom" I whisper.

In front of us lays a stone altar, for lack of a better word. A rectangular slab of cold granite with a depression in its centre, perfect for housing a slumbering Mimic dreaming of druid groves and damp stone cairns.

"Is that it?" Lee asks. "It's so... It's beautiful."

"You must have similar tastes to the previous host," I reply, unsheathing my dagger. It's made of iron and carved with runes. A very old piece of work, part of a small collection that gets passed around the exclusive club of people at the Institute who have the credentials to hunt Mimics.
I kneel next to the stone, looking down on the sleeping beauty in it, with its chiselled jaws, sculpted nose, lips full of character, and long blond hair begging to be caressed. My dagger is poised to sink in those lies.

Then its hand is on mine. I start, and our eyes meet.
His smile makes my chest ache. I've been away so long, yet he loves me still, was waiting for me all this time!
His touch raises the hair at the nape of my neck as he travel up my arms, my shoulders, to cup my face and bring it down to his. When our lips touch I can hear the dull pumping of my blood in my ears, feel the pulse in my throat.

A terrible craving blooms inside of me.

I grab his silky blond hair in hungry fistfuls, I bite at his lips, moan at his retaliations. His fingers leave trails of fire as they travel back down, coaxing my clothes out of the way and pressing me against the length of him.
I've long stopped thinking, surrendering to my senses, making decisions based on the shivers of my skin, the throbbing at my core. He's already naked under me, his moon-kissed skin almost glowing, I trace the golden trail of his hair, from his chest and down his hard belly, to wrap around his penis.
I could play with him, tease and caress, but this isn't that kind of sex, not today. Instead I guide him inside me, knowing the fit will be perfect. As he slides in, his hands grip my thighs and start the precise dance of up and downs that quickly take me beyond myself.
Every stroke inside of me like a perfect note in an ode to pleasure, and I've turned into a harp in the hands of a maestro.

When I come, I think I scream, and I know for sure that I cry. That is a quirk that panicked a few of my more talented lovers in the past. Many feared they'd hurt me, but my lover now laughs happily at the sight of my tears, and still his chest rumbles when I lay my head against it.

Then, finally, he speaks to me.

"Please don't go like that again. I missed you so."

There is a clink in my mind, like a stone hitting the glass panel of my subconscious.

"If only you'd stay–"

The clink becomes a crash, and I feel the granite under my curled fingers, the pressure of the cold floor against my knees. I meet his eyes in the darkness, not speckled with emerald dust, but dark and desperate as it looks up from the slab of stone it beds in, up from under the shadow of my blade.

"Oh no you don't," I snarl, and drive the knife into its ribs.

For a horrible moment it gurgles, while the last echoes of my very real orgasm ripple through me. Its eyes ask me why, and I show it my teeth in an animal rictus. Like a parasite needs an explanation before it's culled. And after this underhanded attack?

“Agent Ayre!” Lee sounds like he's come up for air after a dive in rough sea. “Are you alright? I couldn't move, and you seemed all frozen too!”

“I'm fine”, I say, trying to stand up without wobbling. “It kept you put and focused the fireworks on me. Quite the impressive show too, bastard was a canny old one.”

I smile reassuringly. It's dead now, and the world a better place for it.

“Good thing those wards give you a terrible fear of commitment...”

“What now?” Lee asks.

“We call in cleanup and drive the fuck away.”
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 12:46:04 AM by Nora »
"She will need coffee soon, or molecular degeneration will set in. Her French phrasing will take over even more strongly, and soon she will dissolve into a puddle of alienation and Kierkegaardian despair."  ~ Jmack

Wishy washy lyricism and maudlin unrequited love are my specialty - so said Lady_Ty

Offline Anonymous

• Anonymous Submission
  • Coreling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 08:20:24 PM »
Intimacy
565 words

Spoiler for Hiden:
She quivered in delight as the stranger entered her rear. It had been so long since she’d had a man inside her. She’d forgotten how it felt. Warm, and full. But most importantly, she felt loved.
#
Daniel looked up and frowned. “Did you hear that?”
“Hear what?”
“It sounded like the house just moaned.”
Rachel gave him a queer look. “I didn’t hear a thing. It’s probably just the house settling.”
“Houses don’t settle. What does that even mean anyway?” He shook his head. “Probably just the back door creaking. I knew we should have used the front, broken lock or not.”
Rachel dropped her suitcase on the hall floor and looked around. “Not too shabby back here. Lick of paint and it’ll be right as rain.”
“Yeah,” remarked Daniel. “The same rain that’ll be dripping on our bed next time the weather changes.”
“You’re the one who put the bid in,” she reminded him pointedly. “I’m just trying to make the best of what we’ve got.”
“It was a good price,” he said. Then he laughed. “Probably haunted.”
She laughed too, and they thought no more of it.
#
She sighed deeply. Each stroke within her was harder than the last, feeling as though she might split open at any moment.
#
“The trick is to get the paint in good and proper,” said Rachel, guiding Daniel’s hand as they decorated the hallway. The red paint dripped like blood onto the plastic sheet underfoot. It was messier than she’d expected, and she was thankful that Daniel had insisted on using protection.
“It’s looks like a murder scene,” he remarked as he stepped back to admire their work. “Just need some chalk outlines and we’re set for John Nettles to make an appearance.”
“I think it looks nice. Once it’s dried it will look perfect.” SRachel probed one of the drier parts of the wall with a gentle finger. She came away sticky and grimacing. “Could take a little while though.”
Daniel looked around. “Not much more we can do for now then, I suppose. I’ll go make us dinner.”
#
A sudden burst of warmth blossomed in her core. Sharp and painful, then dying down to a contented buzz of comfort.
#
“Stove still works.”
“There’s a relief. Never can tell with these old solid-fuelled models. Probably been here a century or so.”
“Did you bring the kindling, Daniel?”
“It’s burning old newspaper at the moment. I’ll stick some wood in there later.”
“Give it a good jab around. The logs are a bit bigger than the seller recommended.”
“There’s a poker around somewhere,I’m sure.”
Daniel set down two plates of hot spaghetti and handed Rachel a fork. “Kettle might be a while, but I got some of that herbal stuff you like.”
She smiled at him. The smile that always meant he was in for a good night. “A housewarming gift, is it?”
“Can’t have a house that isn’t warm,” he said, feigning innocence. “Anything else we should check over before I make the final call to the seller?”
Her smile broadened. “I can think of one place.”
#
She let out a gasp as they coupled in her bed, and thrust herself in to join them. She’d been alone for so long. Now she had not just one lover, but two. Her moans rose with theirs, while in the kitchen below a kettle ineffectually blew.
Fantasy Faction sanctioned account for anonymous submissions in the monthly writing contest. Each post by this account may be from a different user.

Any members interested in submitting anonymously, please contact a mod.